Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Judge Dredd movie

Saw this on Superherohype. Really disappointed to read this news.

Many fans fell in love with the really wonderful Dredd 3D last year and we were all very saddened to learn that a sequel is dead in the water. But there's a glimmer of hope as IGN has learned from 2000 A.D. that a sequel will be coming in comic book form this September! Check out the teaser below and we'll let you know when we hear anything else about this continuation of the film.

dredd_3d_sequel.jpg

I'll take it I suppose. But Karl Urban should make an audio book version to play in conjunction with the book. :D

F dat.

Dredd 3D did alot of things, the least of which was making me want to read.

Time for a kickstarter to make the sequel happen.

Too bad everyone on this planet was too much of an idiot to give this film a try. :(

I'll never forget seeing it. It was a special day. Mostly for the fact that it was my birthday when the film started.

Saw this on Superherohype. Really disappointed to read this news.

Many fans fell in love with the really wonderful Dredd 3D last year and we were all very saddened to learn that a sequel is dead in the water. But there's a glimmer of hope as IGN has learned from 2000 A.D. that a sequel will be coming in comic book form this September! Check out the teaser below and we'll let you know when we hear anything else about this continuation of the film.

dredd_3d_sequel.jpg

Surprising. I was not only looking forward to but expecting a sequel. In 3D of course. Not sure what happened there..

Surprising. I was not only looking forward to but expecting a sequel. In 3D of course. Not sure what happened there..

:exactly:

I left the theatre thinking a sequel was in the bag, then the reality started rolling in. :mad:

This reminds me of this decades Fight Club; great movie that doesn't cut it in the theatres. In another 10 years people will be talking about how great this movie is and how big of fans they are, but they were actually too busy listening to their Justin Beiber CDs to go see it in the theatres. :lol

We need to start blowing up Lionsgate and the producers on twitter saying we want a DREDD 2!!!

I think they could raise some capital from Kickstarter to produce the movie, atleast account for half the production budget!

This film was practically stillborn when they restricted it to 3D and when they refused to have anything resembling a promotional campaign to pump up interest. Life's a peach tree.

I echo the same sentiments its a major shame there is no sequel. Dredd 3d was definitely a good movie, underrated and under viewed. That damn Stallone snipes movie really destroyed his name. Nobody gave this movie a chance after that POS. This will definitely be a cult classic a few years down the road. Unfortuneatly by the time it's video sales/rentals warrant a sequel it will be too late. We could end up with second rate direct to video sequels but who the **** wants that if urban isn't in it (which he won't be).

This film was practically stillborn when they restricted it to 3D and when they refused to have anything resembling a promotional campaign to pump up interest. Life's a peach tree.

I saw it in both. Although they were pushing 3D, it was available in 2D.

Back