Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dredd beat the Lord of the Rings. :lol

o0ghO1T.jpg

:rock

Wow, Dredd won out over basically every major hitter.

Yet it was a box office bomb, not worthy of a sequel :lol

I realize its just a fan poll, but it still shows the amount of fans this show has pulled in.

It may not have earned a sequel, but it is earning respect as a solid movie. Shame on the suits who sabotaged this one.

Wow, Dredd won out over basically every major hitter.

Yet it was a box office bomb, not worthy of a sequel :lol

I realize its just a fan poll, but it still shows the amount of fans this show has pulled in.
Totally. :lol

What a mishandled marketing campaign - very much like John Carter (which I adore).. that's all I can say. :(

Only because they had all the Dredd fans from the Facebook page vote for it. I didn't even though I got the call from my Facebook feed saying to vote for it. No way is it better than LotR or some of the other movies listed here. Actually, some of the Dredd fans seem to think this will help them get a sequel to the movie. :lol

If LOTR won it was only because of fan voting. :dunno It's all a matter of opinion. Dredd is better than LOTR and OT Star Wars beats LOTR as well.

What a mishandled marketing campaign - very much like John Carter (which I adore).. that's all I can say. :(

I have never checked out John Carter... but you and I are on the same page with movies so often that I am going to check it out if you like it that much. :)

Sallah

Only because they had all the Dredd fans from the Facebook page vote for it. I didn't even though I got the call from my Facebook feed saying to vote for it. No way is it better than LotR or some of the other movies listed here. Actually, some of the Dredd fans seem to think this will help them get a sequel to the movie. :lol

If LOTR won it was only because of fan voting. :dunno It's all a matter of opinion. Dredd is better than LOTR and OT Star Wars beats LOTR as well.

I'm just glad "The Dark Knight Series" didn't make it past the first bracket.

Not that any of this **** matters anyway. :lol

If I didn't know any better I'd say those poll results are an April fools fodder.
I like Dredd but please.

I couldn't agree more. It's amazing how a good movie can be set up for failure like that. I was very disappointed when John Carter did poorly and the planned sequels were cancelled. Then to see the huge mistakes made on the Dredd marketing and release...:gah:

Nah, that's only an infraction. No worries.

If you wanna get banned, post some negative things about the Hobbit. That'll get you for sure.

Back