JURASSIC PARK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Thanks for the live.com discount info! Definitely going to be using it.

Very nice bronze raptor too, by the way.

Got mine today, and to be honest I was expecting to really not like this piece. I only held the order because one of my sons absolutely adores JP, and so I promised him this statue as "his very own." It really exceeded my expectations, it is smaller, but not tiny; and more importantly the T-Rex doesn't suffer from any extreme paint on the head, he is actually very nicely painted. The in the mouth is cartoony either as I had feared; it fits a niche in my collection just right. The banner for me anyway is a must-have; you can't have that moment from the film, and not include the climactic banner falling.

I am keeping mine. :clap

Pics in a bit ......

Glad to hear you're pleased! :chew

I was very happy as well, but I'm still having it repainted to match the film.

Can't wait to see pics! I miss mine since I mailed it out for the repaint... now I have the banner sitting here as a reminder of what I have to look forward to!

Here you go -----

JPDio003.jpg

JPDio004.jpg

JPDio007.jpg

JPDio005.jpg

JPDio006.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pics! Doesn't seem like the black dots are as sporadic on your dio. Very nice, indeed.

I would love a big line of JP diorama's and even maquette/PF statues of some of the main characters...

Truthfully, there is SO much stuff that would be cool from all genres, that we could never get enuff... lol

I'd really like some sort of mini busts for all the dinos featured in the film...

There has to be some way...

Agreed. I see now reason why not; Sideshow doesn't have to make them all in scale with one another. Who is going to quibble as long as they get accurate JP dino sculpts?

Off topic, but did any of you guys catch Sunday's "Family Guy" episode? There was a helicopter at the beginning and I was thinking, that looks an awful lot like the one in Jurassic Park. Sure enough, it was parodying the scene where they are arriving at the island. I laughed out loud! :rotfl
Such a nerd I am. :eek:

Link:
https://www.hulu.com/watch/44527/family-guy-tales-of-a-third-grade-nothing

It comes in at 1:15 and ends around 1:50 minutes, right at the beginning

I've been shying away from FG this season... have to say they've been roundly disappointing. Still, beautiful JP reference! :rock

Back