JURASSIC PARK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic, but did any of you guys catch Sunday's "Family Guy" episode? There was a helicopter at the beginning and I was thinking, that looks an awful lot like the one in Jurassic Park. Sure enough, it was parodying the scene where they are arriving at the island. I laughed out loud! :rotfl
Such a nerd I am. :eek:

You aren't alone, that was classic! :lol

Any one from the UK Recived theres yet ???? like usuall they took the money off me around 1 month+ ago and not even recived a tracking number.....

Would love to see a Raptor from SS :naughty

OH YES...

ITEM- Velociraptor Maquette
COMPANY- Sideshow Collectibles
LINE- Jurassic Park
SCALE- 1/4
FREE SHIPPING
TEASER-
velociraptor4.jpg

Yeah SS is probably gonna concentrate on Dinosauria now. I would love to see a Raptor in that line though. Would be especially cool as it would be based off the actual dinosaur! :D

You're probably right...
so I'll have to dream for now !

We both can, my friend! I'm still holding out hope that we get something iconic from this line again soon. I've remained optimistic for some time now, but if there isn't any preview at Toy Fair, my hopes will likely dim (all the more if there isn't anything by SDCC). There are SO many things I would like to see from this line, I really hope its prospects are still good.

As to Dinosauria, I remain optimistic about that line, even with their flagship piece having a smaller ES than the JP dio! It's a line they seem truly passionate about, so I WILL be holding them to exacting standards. No more paint debacles, says I!

We both can, my friend! I'm still holding out hope that we get something iconic from this line again soon. I've remained optimistic for some time now, but if there isn't any preview at Toy Fair, my hopes will likely dim (all the more if there isn't anything by SDCC). There are SO many things I would like to see from this line, I really hope its prospects are still good.

As to Dinosauria, I remain optimistic about that line, even with their flagship piece having a smaller ES than the JP dio! It's a line they seem truly passionate about, so I WILL be holding them to exacting standards. No more paint debacles, says I!

I'm with you! There are tons of possible pieces this line can bring us :cool:
from a Nedry bobble head to a raptor maquette...endless !

Hopefully the new dino in the Dinosauria line has a good paint job :joy

Is this line still going? I thought Sideshow threw Jurassic park out the window for the Dinosauria line.

I'm still in for anything Trex or raptor. Would love a maquette of each.
Its a shame theres not been much attention on this line.
Theres alot of awesome pecies that could be made !.

Is this line still going? I thought Sideshow threw Jurassic park out the window for the Dinosauria line.

Well, they never declare anything dead. I think at this point it'd be safe to say, the lack of new JP products and the launch of Dinosauria is a roundabout way of saying, we're not doing JP anymore. Granted Dinosauria dinos won't look just like JP ones, but there's really no sense selling somewhat competing products like that and tying up their resources on 2 lines of roughly the same subject matter. If they ever announce more JP, it'll be a delight, but at this point, I've embraced the line's death.

I'm still in for anything Trex or raptor. Would love a maquette of each.
Its a shame theres not been much attention on this line.
Theres alot of awesome pecies that could be made !.

Same here, and I'm sure there are collectors of JP, SWS, or just movie "monsters" who want to pick these up. I'm on board for whatever they announce, provided the paint apps are good. I don't want to have to end up paying for a statue and then paying for the paint job separately yet again when we should have spectacular paint apps in the initial piece for that price.

Sideshow need SWS to make JP line to work. But we got no words what so ever. Let's wait and see this SDCC.

Haven't heard anything either way from anyone since Stan's passing, but in the past when Sideshow announced their collaboration with SWS, they mentioned access to designs from such movies as, "Aliens, Predator, Jurassic Park, and Terminator." If we don't see anything at SDCC then my hopes will officially dim, but until then I will retain a scintilla of faith that the line may continue. I hope it's not the case that the license from Universal was just far too damn expensive, being the impetus to institute their own Dinosauria line. I'm thrilled to have Dinosauria, but I would like my JP as well.

Back