Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's one thing I really don't like about this new cowl.
It also narrows on top and makes him look like an egghead.

Forehead up is too long.

QQdKqTs.gif

I adore all of snyders aesthetics. But this looks crap. Batmans cowl is bad and Cyborg is awful. The unit doesn't look good together. They really need to change Cyborgs look. The concept art was 10000x better

It seems like they're trying too hard to make him look like he isn't just a dude in a suit, but the effect looks terrible and awkward as hell. Especially in motion.

I adore all of snyders aesthetics. But this looks crap. Batmans cowl is bad and Cyborg is awful. The unit doesn't look good together. They really need to change Cyborgs look. The concept art was 10000x better

I think the culprit here is the costume designer and the terrible pics, Flash looks bad but he looks good in footage so I trust Snyder at the very least to make them look good.

However, Wilkinson has a tendency to ruin perfectly good costumes; MoS Costume was fantastic, and he ruined it with BvS, BvS Batman costume was terrific, and he ruined it with JL, he's so hit and miss when it comes to costumes.

That looks even worse.

Classic colors dont work in those overdesigned tacticool Wilkinson designs, Id rather have those colors if they were simpler, spandex-like designs.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it rumored that Bruce make Flash a better suit than the one pictured?

He looks like those countless character concepts that don't get approved and show up in extra features and stuff, except this one did get approved :lol

It doesn't look great. I think they didn't go practical with it, because it will have a lot of features. An evolving mother box essentially.

Back