Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To make Gadot look like WW.

Here's another pic of Cyborg before the accident.

YCmEcbA.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

*thumbs up*

:yess:

This board is so full of hate, is there a reason for people to get online and complain about everything. Where is the positive anyone

It is a bummer that you Superman fans still don't have a "Superman: The Movie" quality film with modern visuals yet. I've got to imagine it's only a matter of time. There's always the next reboot.
The Timmverse animated stuff we got was very good. But WB just has the wrong attitude. Frankly, the Marvel Studios tone would fit Superman even better than the Marvel characters that get that treatment. Zack Snyder? No no no no no.

This board is so full of hate, is there a reason for people to get online and complain about everything. Where is the positive anyone
I don't hate the DC movies. I have them all on bluray. I just think Snyder went in a dark direction that seemed opposite to the character of Superman. Batman was perfect, Wonder Woman I always thought was too skinny despite the fine performance. In both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, Superman was boring and depressing, the music was bombastic and over bearing, and the film process seemed scene deficient.

Not hate. Most people on here do hate a lot but a lot have valid reasons to hate on the dc films. These heroes are arguably way more popular than an avenger ever made they are timeless and they are being treated horribly to be "dark and edgy and cool". It's just sad to see so many great stories (death of superman) squandered cause the studio doesn't get its characters .

The only thing I don't like about Cyborg is that his armor plates are faceted.
It's very dumb and distracting.

Since Snyder likes to pull from sources, I hope he uses the adult swim joke.

robot-chicken-dc-comics-special-hall-of-justice.jpg

And then for Snyder to add his touch, has Aquaman kill them all.

saw this online, couldn't help but laugh :lol

035333b12de1c783dd519122b49501d7.gif

And I'm rooting for WB/DC to get their **** together and give us good movies. Have high hopes for Wonder Woman and am optimistic about JL with what we've seen so far.

Back