Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, cgi leia is definitely hotter :lecture

SfSRRw3.jpg
CG Leia is nightmare fuel.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

See something doesn't make sense.

Young Douglas, perfect.

Young RDJ, perfect.

Young Russell, perfect.

Young Fisher, looks like a corpse......oops.

Why would ILM get her wrong but the others perfect.

See something doesn't make sense.

Young Douglas, perfect.

Young RDJ, perfect.

Young Russell, perfect.

Young Fisher, looks like a corpse......oops.

Why would ILM get her wrong but the others perfect.

Douglas, RDJ, and Russell all played their younger selves and ILM just tweaked their faces. Carrie's face they built from scratch.

I bet if they did have Carrie reprise her role that would have allowed them to at least use her real eyes, nose and eyebrows as a foundation. That might have allowed them to get much closer to the perfection of the MCU films.

carriefisher2-xlarge.jpg

carrie_fisher-birthday-today.jpg

So while people were talking about Star Wars in this thread it looks like the justice league plot leaked.

Well it's been leaked like 4 times now...

Doesn't sound any worse or any better than the other versions, I do like that the "Lois is the key" loose end will pay off in this version.

Motherbox...

Booyah...

:lol
I don't know all the lore, so this just sounds so lame I can't explain it. No wonder these films suffer. There's nothing for someone not immersed in the comics to grab onto.

And now you've just spoiled the entire film. Thanks.
Well you knew how Rogue one would turn out and yet you like the film anyway. Why couldn't Snyder have the same impact here? I firmly believe but this film will reach the same level of achievement that Rogue one did. Rest easy Khev.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well you knew how Rogue one would turn out and yet you like the film anyway. Why couldn't Snyder have the same impact here? I firmly believe but this film will reach the same level of achievement that Rogue one did. Rest easy Khev.

Oh come on now. RO's final Oscar tally fell just *one short* of Suicide Squad. No way will JL be able to accomplish such a feat.

I'm not spoiling it away though, don't worry.

Oh I know. :lol :duff

Back