Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5364.JPG

Back to the Schumacher codpieces I see. And is WW's skirt different?

Looks like she's wearing blue shorts.
How else are they going to make and sell more figures?

What's going on with Superman's forehead. :lol

Maybe they're taking a page from Dragonball Z and Dr. Strange, where wacky forehead scar/tattoo things appear when special powers are harnessed.

wEa9rps.jpg

fa8NrE1.jpg

Snyder Superman certainly has evil energies coursing through his dirty bastard alien veins.

You're being unfair. He has never been suicidal. He simply drives everyone else around him to want to commit suicide. Including those who watch his films.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You're being unfair. He has never been suicidal. He simply drives everyone else around him to want to commit suicide. Including those who watch his films.

What about when he refused to give the Kryptonite spear to his ally who was both a superior fighter and immune to it?

"No, no I must do this."

"WHY???"

"Um, because."

"WHY??????????"

"Something about tornadoes, horses, and cake. See ya."

"NOOOOOOOO!"

*cue Amazing Grace on bagpipes, a bunch of cannons going off in slow motion, and WW looking really confused*

That looks like it might be a new suit..? It doesn't have the armor plates that the JL suit has, but the Bat emblem seems too small to be the BvS suit. Brow wrinkles seem different, but it could be just the lighting.

Ears look slightly different too but that could also be the lighting

I'll be honest I saw it on Instagram and thought it was a great cosplayer. Had no idea it was official

Back