[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

:rock :rock Thanks Kato. Love your set although I haven't had a chance to put it on the body yet.

Only last 3 sets left!

J-Doll
pls kindly send me the balance so that I can sent it to you

Greggo and Grange Wallis
As some other people will be interest to get one, pls kindly advise ASAP if you still want it because I hv never received any deposite from you.

Thx for kind attention!

As J-Doll has paid the deposit so that there is one set reserved for him

So... there is only last one available now!

People who still want to order the Dexter set, I will put them into waiting list. I will be relatively free in March for a short while so that I can arrange some more sets.

Kato

Wait list me Kato please.

Pls settle payment ASAP and you will be the last one after payment.

I will try to make some more sets in March, people can pre-order as well if theyare still interested.

Pls settle payment ASAP and you will be the last one after payment.

I will try to make some more sets in March, people can pre-order as well if theyare still interested.

Nice to know that Kato keep up the good work:wave

The clothes on a Dastan body.

104_1478.jpg

104_1481.jpg

104_1482.jpg

104_1480.jpg

Kato it is just PERFECT!!

(..don't mind the black shoes he won't have them on for long)

I don't regret buying the clothes at all. Kato did an amazing job on them and my figure looks great.
df4be8da.jpg

Just a question about those shoes..will i need hot toys feet to slip into them or is there socket inside each shoe that the ball joint's just slot into like that are on most hot toys shoes?

Just a question about those shoes..will i need hot toys feet to slip into them or is there socket inside each shoe that the ball joint's just slot into like that are on most hot toys shoes?

You need feet to slip into them.

After being blown away by Kato's amazing dexter's clothes i have been thinking of what other character imo would deserve kato quality tailoring...

thedr2.jpg

thedr3.jpg

thedr.jpg

What ever your opinion is on Dr who or David Tennant you can't deny that suit would be awesome to see done by Kato in 1/6, but this is just wishfull thinking i doubt there would ever be enough interest in this to get it made:(

body question- has anyone used an Enterbay body? Or are they too small and lean?

Back