[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder (My painted HS pics updated in P.32)

Oh man that sucks!!! let me take it off your hands :wave

Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder (My painted HS pics updated in P.32)

That is a very nice paint job. Love the eyes.

Where are the full figure pics with your Kill Clothes?

Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

This is the awful painted Dexter sculpt by my friend Sean!

dexter-15.jpg

dexter-16.jpg

dexter-14.jpg

dexter-17.jpg

Is he going to paint your adam's joker sculpt? :D

That looks fantastic Kato, I love Sean's work :clap I would really like to send him a sculpt (or several) in the future. I'm glad he's in on the Matrix projects!

what happen to the daytime dexter clothing thread? I'd search for it and nothing came up?

I get this parcel this morning from my new best friend : Rainman !

CIMG2498.jpg

Very good design of the gloves by using tiny magnet
CIMG2499.jpg

CIMG2501.jpg

The world class slide box is here !
CIMG2502.jpg

CIMG2503.jpg

CIMG2504.jpg

Wow!, your so lucky Kato, i don't think he part's thing's out like that normally.

Can we see a pic of the gloves along with your painted sculpt on the rest of your dexter figure?

o just so you know i just send the $30 deposit for Bruce Wayne set:)

Nice, so did Rainman sell you just the gloves and slide box?

Wow!, your so lucky Kato, i don't think he part's thing's out like that normally.

Can we see a pic of the gloves along with your painted sculpt on the rest of your dexter figure?

o just so you know i just send the $30 deposit for Bruce Wayne set:)

I hvn't got my sculpt from Sean yet...:monkey2
Yes! confirm deposit received!

I hvn't got my sculpt from Sean yet...:monkey2

What's his board name Kato? ..i want to ask him about painting my Bruce Wayne sculpt.

What's his board name Kato? ..i want to ask him about painting my Bruce Wayne sculpt.

He don't visit this forum usually. I will pm you his contact information

Back