[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder ( my bravo gift from Rainman )

Nice! I had a feeling but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

I'm thinking of getting a dx stand, maybe the mj bad one, take it apart and wrap plastic around the the main floor part of the stand, stick it back on and get a an evilface decal to stick over the mj nameplate at the front.

I'm thinking of getting a dx stand, maybe the mj bad one, take it apart and wrap plastic around the the main floor part of the stand, stick it back on and get a an evilface decal to stick over the mj nameplate at the front.

A stand wrapped in plastic would look awesome for a Kill Room set up. Great idea.

Yeah I might have to steal that. I was planning on putting the stand on plastic, but I'll see how the stand itself looks.

That would look awesome. Do it! :rock

Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

I bought it in the figure shop... the shop owner told me that it is the "NewLine" product

Newline do really great boots. People don't hear enough about them because they don't put out whole figures, but you can see their whole range (mostly WWII) up on the website here.

Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd runing of Dexter's Clothing Preorder

As some people wish me to offer it again, there is 2nd run of dexter outfit available:naughty:naughty

Put me down, i'll send you the deposit soon :)

Also - can you tell me again what bodies are best for this?

Cool, thanks. Now to find a Royce body...

A dastan, would work well also,i believe that's what Xeno has himself so of them all i'd imagine Xenos paintjob best matches that body ..it's the one i have:)

df4be8da.jpg

Not Barry Pepper!!!!!! :horror

:lol

2nd run - Please put me down for a full set - Shirt and pants NOW!!!!!!!! :panic:

Last edited:

I'd love to buy a second set since i now have Trevor's head paid for..but it would have to be a different version of the kill gear like this one.

dextersuit.jpg

I will try and get some clothes for the casual daytime look to put the second head to use.:)

Count me in on a second run! I already have Trevors head paid in full and need this amazing set of clothes to complete it :)

Yeah Kato a season 5 Kill gear would be awesome! You would probably get more interest!

Im still in the party of waiting to get Daytime Dex gear by Kato! Hope this new scuplt can renew some interest in that outfit. IT HAS TO BE MADE!!!!:wink1:

Yeah Kato a season 5 Kill gear would be awesome! You would probably get more interest!

I wonder would kato even bother going trough all the research again for another dex kill suit ..i would hope so if we got the interest.

Back