[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dark Passenger outfit Preorder

This is tragic...

The customs section NEEDS to be locked down, I would say 100 posts should be a BARE minimum.

Anyone want to start a thread to discuss this idea, because I think it really needs to be done.

kato brought up a good point about headplay being in china and they're untouchable since laws dont matter there. rainman, xenoviper and kato are all out of the US right? so maybe they only contacted trevor cause he's in the US? and sunohc getting his red dead pulled too and he's in the US. i wonder if its cause its easier to contact someone from the US. makes no sense only trevor would get called on it but others wouldnt

I don't think that would stop them. I think It's more to do with the fact Trev woks for Sideshow and is a known professional sculptor.

Kato is based out of Hong Kong, which is part of China.

But yes, in this case I think it had more to do with Trev being employed by Sideshow... i guess

Kato is based out of Hong Kong, which is part of China.

But yes, in this case I think it had more to do with Trev being employed by Sideshow... i guess

The legal system of Hongkong is totally different from China, it is not untouchable in HK:lol

And guys! I think it really more simplier than that!
Trevor has just posted his work on his facebook and deviant art page who are followed by A LOT of people (professional and non professional). I think that he is the more followed 1/6 sculptor that I know so the information can be really fast!!!! :)

Yes, we should start another thread to discuss this. Dave should seriously consider this to prevent similar incident from happening in the future.

100 posts might be too much though. We might be alienating newbies who have some talent in customizing.

Thing is should It be opened in the suggestions section or in the customs section?

I'll make it in the custom section because I want it to be greater thread related to dexter and 1/6 Dexter related items in general (a bit like the Star Trek or GBU threads)

Now what I will propose in the first post will be for all those interested to read. If you agree to it, fine, otherwise, nevermind, I know I'll do it for myself anyway. And even if this fails, we'll have a general Dexter thread.

And if it works, once we come to an agreement, everything will be done secretely and with acute paranoia! :D

Really! Hong kong is in china! ..thank's for that valuble info Void!:hi5:

3811055786_b51d292cde_m.jpg

hahahaha

You never know man - the other day someone said Asia was in the Southern Hemisphere on another thread

I'm trying to create the new thread but I get a fatal error every time...

I will try at a later time!

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/dstephan/public_html/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 242

Back