[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] 2nd run of Dark Passenger outfit Preorder

But I think that at the end of the day, it will be just more problems for Trevor

Of course It would do, and you shouldn't try anything that would endanger Trev's career and imo this really would.

Why would it?

Replicating a headsculpt exactly is impossible!

It would be very similar, but Trevor would have nothing to do with it! His pictures are just the best ref I've ever seen, and you can't blame Trevor for that!

I mean, if I could copy the Joconda, you wouldn't arrest Da Vinci because he had the idea first, right?

Besides, don't worry, chances are I'm gonna fail and I have some many other projects going at the moment that when I'm done with this, Showtime won't have any idea who this "Trevor" is...

Yeah of course!
But I think that at the end of the day, it will be just more problems for Trevor :)

Because Showtime etc would probably mistake this for Trevs work and take it out on him, as well as this forum of course. Do you really want to risk endangering this place as well as an artists reputation?

Please reconsider. I don't think Trev nor Dave would be very happy to hear this.

Because Showtime etc would probably mistake this for Trevs work and take it out on him, as well as this forum of course. Do you really want to risk endangering this place as well as an artists reputation?

Amen! that's the point!!!

So who got in contact with Trevor? Was it a rep from Showtime?

I believe both Trevor and Dave got letters from Showtime.

I believe 2nd run will be canceld due to lack of interested... :(

Saaaaad sad days for me, reeeeeally sad
dolf_ru_123.gif

That's both impressive and sad. Oh well, those who paid will be getting refunds, correct?

Yes,

we've had a refund, but I'm still pissed!

I was so eager to get this! It was like: look what we have, and what we could have gotten!

And in the end, we'll get Triad's :monkey2

That's both impressive and sad. Oh well, those who paid will be getting refunds, correct?

The way things re going I doubt we'll even get that horrible looking thing. They haven't updated in ages.

Oh I think they'll make it,

but it will be released years after the series been cancelled andif it looks like the prototype...

They'd better not release it at all!

The way things re going I doubt we'll even get that horrible looking thing. They haven't updated in ages.

Then I won't show it here! :D

Still, it will be done! :D

Please reconsider. I don't think Trev nor Dave would be very happy to hear this.

Amen! that's the point!!!

In fairness 16K is free to sculpt his own Dexter sculpt if he want's just so long as he just does the one for himself and does not post pics of it on ther internet incase it does get mistaken for Trev's.

..Trev's was the best Dexter sculpt ever made imo only because it looked exactly like M.C.Hall ..do you really expect future custom dexter sculpt's to not go for 100% likeness do to possible having it mistaken for Trev's sculpt!:cuckoo:

I won't post it there...

But will definitely post it on French boards! If only to prove a point! They can't and won't even try anything! That's just words!

They can do harm to Trevor because he's American. But their power is limited. There are international copyright laws, but believe me, justice is as fast as a snail. My grand son would be dead a long time before they can score a point! :lol

Back