Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right about no exclusives and such.

That's not a bad amount, I should definitely get on it fo sho.

I'm waiting for Queen to get the 10% and use that on Kier.
She is a beauty. Goodluck. I gotta pass for now since she doesn't fit in with my collection at the moment.

I forgot how tall she was...just checked...28'' :thud:
Yup. I don't have that kind of premium space for her. Those dimensions are reserved for ss superman and wonderwoman. Also the XM Phoenix.
If only she was a few inches shorter. I think Gallaverb is large too

Yeah it's kind of insane as to how tall they are cranking them. Luckily I don't use cabinets so height isn't too bad. I have Cap right behind me and he is stacking 26'', so I can probably manage with Kier.

Call me jealous than. Problem for me is I currently have about 30 PF's on display and mostly in cubes. I have a few custom spots carved out for taller pieces but I can't afford for that to be the norm.

Call me jealous than. Problem for me is I currently have about 30 PF's on display and mostly in cubes. I have a few custom spots carved out for taller pieces but I can't afford for that to be the norm.

Haha I know, if you kept going, what's to say you don't go with Life Size figures :lol

I have about 6 PFs, so I get what you mean about the need of a method. That's why I'm sticking with Geth and Kier. I will pass on all others.

2500 is a great number I think. I had assumed she would have a higher number than Queen.

I plan on displaying her with Ares from ARH. Kind of like she just follows in his wake sweeping up the souls. Since he'll never go in a cabinet the height on Kier isn't a problem. I'm anxiously awaiting Queens release to see how the final product comes out. I'm on the fence with ordering her but at least she'll be a good example of the QC on Kier and others.

Yeah Kier, to me, has a higher popularity. I like 2500 though.

Ares and Kier is a sweet idea, but if I get Ares I'd have him with WW. Would look pretty sick. I don't see SS making WW villains.

Yeah Kier, to me, has a higher popularity. I like 2500 though.

Ares and Kier is a sweet idea, but if I get Ares I'd have him with WW. Would look pretty sick. I don't see SS making WW villains.

I'm not really a WW fan. I know she fights Ares but since I don't know the background I'd rather just have my own story going on with the underworld characters flanking him. I think Ares and WW would look cool together though.

If I did get WW I'd have to get Superman and put them with my Batman.

I'm not really a WW fan. I know she fights Ares but since I don't know the background I'd rather just have my own story going on with the underworld characters flanking him. I think Ares and WW would look cool together though.

If I did get WW I'd have to get Superman and put them with my Batman.

Ares is the son of Zeus, half-brother to WW. He went rogue with a taste for death/destruction and is now WW's enemy... Basically.

I bought Ares with the sole purpose of displaying him with WW.

Need pics of them together! She's shipping soon no?

It's funny with Kier. My wife doesn't like "booby statues" but Kier is so hardcore I don't think she falls under that category. I'll always display her with the mask on too so for me she's just awesome, not sexy.

Back