Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw dude the sux :(

She probably just saved me some money. Emma would have been all by her lonesome since I don't have any other X-Men statues to pair her with. Was a waitlist conversion on the Ex that I wasn't sure I should get anyway. More money for Kier and Queen!

She probably just saved me some money. Emma would have been all by her lonesome since I don't have any other X-Men statues to pair her with. Was a waitlist conversion on the Ex that I wasn't sure I should get anyway. More money for Kier and Queen!

There ya go!

That first image is awesome!

I'm waiting for Queen to ship so I can decide if I want to get her or just Kier. But I want the 10% coupon from Queen before I order.

2500 is a sweet ES considering that's overall. Went up fast too. Gallivarbe took MONTHS longer than that. Cannot wait for this bad *****

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

A quick mockup of how I plan to display Kier and Queen with Ares from ARH. I think I like Kier and Ares together but I don't know if I'm feeling Queen in the mix. What do you all think? At a minimum those creatures at her feet would have to go.

Although all three are excellent I don't think Ares fits (despite your theory of death following him). Plus that would be a huge amount of real estate you'd need, Ares base is ginormous.
Ares would, although in a class its own, would be better suited with WW, if your getting her.

You may be right. Though actually the space requirement is about the same with these 3 or Ares and WW. WW is 21" wide while Queen and Kier are under 20" together.

They do mix as each complimentary. Example: the macabre look mix well with Kier and Queen, while the use of arsenal does well for Kier and Ares.

I do agree as I will definitely be removing the minions from Geth. I just hate em.

You may be right. Though actually the space requirement is about the same with these 3 or Ares and WW. WW is 21" wide while Queen and Kier are under 20" together.

True but that pertains to top space (spear). As long as you have room at the base for these it wont matter.

They do mix as each complimentary. Example: the macabre look mix well with Kier and Queen, while the use of arsenal does well for Kier and Ares.

I do agree as I will definitely be removing the minions from Geth. I just hate em.

Send me your unwanted minions! I need more. Two not enough to constitute "minions".

I agree that the Queen doesn't really fit together with the other two.
Isn't there something like an Athena statue or another Valkyrie from ARH? I think I saw those some time ago, don't know if they're still available, though.

It was the queen that tore red death apart, I plan to keep them together I think. I need to read up on Kier and see if she fits with others as part of a story to be honest to decide what she goes with.

It was the queen that tore red death apart, I plan to keep them together I think. I need to read up on Kier and see if she fits with others as part of a story to be honest to decide what she goes with.

Kier is like the step-daughter to Geth. While they kind of are allied, Geth secretly has a hatred towards Kier due to her being Death's favorite. So in a way they kind of have history for each other.

Thanks. Just browsed the story now. Will have to do some more reading up in preparation. All 4 on order so far, hoping we don't see too many more cotd releases in 2015 :) [certainly not until toward the end anyway]

Back