Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These picture are all well and good. But it's well past time that we see a shot of (What I'm suspecting will be!) her magnificent butt

kb.jpg

this is the closest we got and, it's just a tease of the goodness that lies ahead, or in this case behind! :lecture

Also she is going full commando. Which must be one great last view for all those dying soldier she is stepping over on the battlefield. Raise your eyes to the sky boys! :wink1:

if im not hallucinating here, i believe i saw some wips floating around the web...

if im not hallucinating here, i believe i saw some wips floating around the web...

Pics or it didnt happen :lecture

"Also she is going full commando."

And if you consider CW's nips, I can can only imagine whats in store for us :naughty

courtesy of EnShinNoi

I found these but No A$$ Shots

This is as close as you are going to get

courtesy of THX

IMG_3307_zps8d356372.jpg~original
[/URL]

I can say and have commented on this before that SS has some self imposed moral policy when it comes to there Female statues and especially when it comes to showing that A$$, I don't think "they get it" 12 year old boys do not collect at this level nor do they have the money to meet a $300 to $400 price tag if they do I want to be adopted, just gets old others trying to protect us from ourselves, that said they just don't want some Soccer Mother of the Year want ta be who wants there 15 minutes of Fame to sue them :lol:lol:lol:lol

Rant Provided Colossus

Be Cool
Al

The only thing, and mean only, is that she is barefoot. And I think there's something off about her feet, idk.

She has all this armor yet no sandals (or whatever) to protect her feet. :dunno

Hate to break it to you, but you'll probably have to save some dough as maybe 4 more will be up for PO this year. :lol

oh gawd. lol.

The other half doesn't know I bought them except for the queen which she now refers to 'That b*t*h you bought' !!. It's going to take plenty of meals and smooth talking to cover 8 of them :p

Last edited:
Would a fully sculpted Va...... be a first?
I could show you some things... :lol

My collection started with smaller scale figures from Japanese companies, and believe me, they have little limits on that front. Not particularly common, but they're out there.

oh gawd. lol.

The other half doesn't know I bought them except for the queen which she now refers to 'That b*t*h you bought' !!. It's going to take plenty of meals and smooth talking to cover 8 of them :p
Hahaha, yeah that will need some convincing :lol
Would a fully sculpted Va...... be a first?

Probably not. :naughty

I could show you some things... :lol

My collection started with smaller scale figures from Japanese companies, and believe me, they have little limits on that front. Not particularly common, but they're out there.
A tad creepy there............!:lol

Bro, if she don't love your collection, she isn't the one. :lol

She loves it (maybe more than i do sometimes) and a lot of times i will show her something and she will tell me to buy it without me even asking but if i started getting overly sexy semi nude or nude type stuff she would not like that displayed in the house. Kier is about as far as i can go right now.

Back