Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She loves it (maybe more than i do sometimes) and a lot of times i will show her something and she will tell me to buy it without me even asking but if i started getting overly sexy semi nude or nude type stuff she would not like that displayed in the house. Kier is about as far as i can go right now.

Haha I tease mate. I know what you mean, though. At least she can dig some of your stuff. I don't get **** on the overly sexy stuff if I can mix it well enough. PG took some convincing but I figure she goes with Superman and if they make other Superman universe people, I'll be chill.

But Kier will be a fine piece, even by herself. :duff

Back on topic:

Why is there no WIP of her ass? Like wtf

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

lol. I like that this statue has the removable headress/mask look though. I'm not really into statues, but I'm considering this and Queen of the Dead. I'm waiting until closer to release though... :p

lol. I like that this statue has the removable headress/mask look though. I'm not really into statues, but I'm considering this and Queen of the Dead. I'm waiting until closer to release though... :p

Those are the two I'm going for so far. We can only hope they look nearly as good as production. So far it doesn't seem like you have anything to fear from waiting. Neither have sold out yet. I'm curious to see how long it will take for them to.

Those are the two I'm going for so far. We can only hope they look nearly as good as production. So far it doesn't seem like you have anything to fear from waiting. Neither have sold out yet. I'm curious to see how long it will take for them to.

Im curious to see if any of these will have the same flaws as the comic line PF's...

x4rwqu.png

WOW!! This Lady (left and right on bottom) cannot be resisted.:buttrock:

Am thinking though that humans often are a mixture of all factions. Maybe that is the problem in my case. Wishy washy. STAY FOCUSED!!! :D

There is also another unk female at 1:45 in the video

Those WIP shots look excellent, still wondering though if the breastplate is removable.
Guess I have to join the Team of pervs here. :rotfl

x4rwqu.png

Not all characters shown in various pieces of artwork will be given 3D treatment (i.e.: A PF), so the lady referenced in your screen grab may or may not become a PF someday. That said, there are MANY characters that will become Premium Format Figures in the future but who they will be…y'all will just have to wait and see. :)

:tap I really want to see her become available.

Lucked out while browsing the site with Kier in my cart and a 10% discount popped up for her! :yess:

After Gethsemoni shipped (whenever that will be... :impatient:), I was planning to use the "10% off Originals" coupon from her towards Kier but no reason to wait anymore! Glad I resisted ordering her earlier now. It was really tough because she's one of my most anticipated pieces. Now maybe I'll use Geth's coupon towards Death or one of the other upcoming characters. Not sure how deep I want to go into this line yet, but I think Death will be a must have.

bq.jpg

She looks like she might be a variant of the QOD, decked out in armor The Battle Queen!

Lucked out while browsing the site with Kier in my cart and a 10% discount popped up for her! :yess:

After Gethsemoni shipped (whenever that will be... :impatient:), I was planning to use the "10% off Originals" coupon from her towards Kier but no reason to wait anymore! Glad I resisted ordering her earlier now. It was really tough because she's one of my most anticipated pieces. Now maybe I'll use Geth's coupon towards Death or one of the other upcoming characters. Not sure how deep I want to go into this line yet, but I think Death will be a must have.

Sweet! Nice to know it's also happening with her too. I tried the code that popped up for Geth on Kier but it didn't work. Now to start trying to get it to pop up.

Sweet! Nice to know it's also happening with her too. I tried the code that popped up for Geth on Kier but it didn't work. Now to start trying to get it to pop up.

I've been working on that. 5% code popped up once. That's all I've managed so far after getting a 10% randomly.

I lucked out even better, I saw my gf's SS account and she ordered me Queen, :yess: now I just need her WL to convert on the print (unlikely I know).

Back