Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm how in the world did you come up wit that? Im sure she's another character.

I suspect it's because she has a similar headdress and pose to Queen's in the concept art. I do hope it is a different character though. I'd hate to think SS is already thinking about variants.

EDIT: After watching the clip, I realized this unknown character actually appears to be aligned with the Faction of Bone. Since Gethsemoni is aligned with the Faction of Flesh, it would seem they're not the same character after all.

I can see the resemblance. I think if they did an armored version it would be different enough not to conflict too much. I don't see the Queen as the "marching into battle" type though. I like the look of the current statue.

After watching the clip, I realized this unknown character actually appears to be aligned with the Faction of Bone. Since Gethsemoni is aligned with the Faction of Flesh, it would seem they're not the same character after all.

You are right (I didn't watch the video.) Since she is aligned with the Flesh Faction, she is definitely a difference character. Hope SS puts her out. :pray:

Can't wait to display her, although I already have a better idea for displaying Gallevarbe.
Kier will only end up as she is, while I think I'll put the siren in a wooden Frame box, so only her torso will stick out on top, and make three sides of the box see-through (both sides and the rear, while the front will get painted I think), so people are invited to discover what's lurking beneath the surface of the water. :wink1:

Can't wait to display her, although I already have a better idea for displaying Gallevarbe.
Kier will only end up as she is, while I think I'll put the siren in a wooden Frame box, so only her torso will stick out on top, and make three sides of the box see-through (both sides and the rear, while the front will get painted I think), so people are invited to discover what's lurking beneath the surface of the water. :wink1:

That sounds like a fantastic idea.

I'd love to see that when it's done.

Neil

Was it mentioned how the mask is attached to the head? I'm wondering how it could be displayed with or without the mask without damaging anything.

Was it mentioned how the mask is attached to the head? I'm wondering how it could be displayed with or without the mask without damaging anything.

I was thinking it was a COH but I could be wrong. That would make more sense than having a mask that might damage her face. Not sure if it was ever confirmed one way or the other.

Looks like it would be magnetic from some of the close up shots. Especially the one from the side that's focused just on the head from the SS website.

Hope it won't be anything that will have to be left on or off for fear of messing up the paint on the face.

Nope. Look at pics from SDCC with flash. It's definitely paint.

DSCN70292.JPG

Back