Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics and an even greater pick up Squider! You were smart to buy this and high tail it out of the store. After all, you practically committed larceny purchasing this awesome statue for $200. :lol

Found him today at a hobby store for $200. I had it paid and out the door before the clerk knew what happened
:lol
20130605194743-e2a6a629.jpg
Nice pics :D
So bummed i didn't get this when i had a chance
Go back to being 'Nova'. You are unworthy of your username :lol

Excellent score...even better photography Squider! Congrats and very nice pics.

Why can't SS make this and the new venom a PF like these? So much better than both SS versions in my opinion.

So there's 2 pieces on my statue that look like the were left unpainted (unintentionally)but my question is, is there any way to fix it? Or am I just stuck with it?

I got mine yesterday and I noticed that the hole on the column where you can insert the peg from Spider-man's hip is a little tight. Thus, I have to force the peg in.

For those who also have this statue, did you experience the same thing? I'm wondering if it was done on purpose to make the statue stable once connected to the column. My only concern is that if I need to move and return the statue back to its box, it may be very difficult to remove it from the column.

My order got refunded. No stock. Back to the hunt...

The same thing happened to me. I ordered it twice from two different online retailers for around $200 each. What happened was that the first time around, my money got refunded because the retailer said that the statue was not available anymore. I looked around and saw another retailer who had it in stock for $200 so I happily ordered it. After a few days, my money was refunded again because the seller said that he only had one statue remaining and the webbing was damaged so he cannot sell it anymore.

It was really annoying so I turned to ebay because I really like the statue and nobody seems to have it available anymore. I was also afraid that the demand will go up once the Venom companion statue is released.

There's one going for $165 right now on an ebay auction and if you're lucky, you might get it for a reasonable price. However, I highly recommend this statue as it really looks great. I think that it will become one of the most sought after Spider-man and Kotobukiya statues in due time.

I got mine yesterday and I noticed that the hole on the column where you can insert the peg from Spider-man's hip is a little tight. Thus, I have to force the peg in.

For those who also have this statue, did you experience the same thing? I'm wondering if it was done on purpose to make the statue stable once connected to the column. My only concern is that if I need to move and return the statue back to its box, it may be very difficult to remove it from the column.

Mine was very tight, so was the web to wrist connection.

Back