Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wats a fair price for this piece?

Anything under $450 shipped I would consider a pretty fair deal. The price on this piece just keeps going up in the aftermarket. If you are buying on ebay, wait for an auction. Those seem to sell around the $450 mark. The BIN prices on this piece can be very high. We are talking $600+ territory for BIN prices. Even though that's a lot of money, this piece is still selling for those $$$ on the bay. Good luck scoring one. IMO, it's easily the best Spidey statue in its scale.

Anything under $450 shipped I would consider a pretty fair deal. The price on this piece just keeps going up in the aftermarket. If you are buying on ebay, wait for an auction. Those seem to sell around the $450 mark. The BIN prices on this piece can be very high. We are talking $600+ territory for BIN prices. Even though that's a lot of money, this piece is still selling for those $$$ on the bay. Good luck scoring one. IMO, it's easily the best Spidey statue in its scale.

This is probably pretty accurate. I had mine end on auction at $470 plus shipping but the buyer flaked on me so now I have to relist, which is annoying. But you shouldn't have to touch those $600+ BIN listings if you're patient.

I can't believe he's going for that much nowadays. I missed out on him back when he was still going for just under $200, but the AM prices now are ridiculous. It's great for collectors who own him, though...really great. In the end, I'd rather have a stand-alone Venom than pay the AM prices for Spiderman. Maybe Koto will make a different one, with a different pose, and without the darker gloss blue someday...hopefully.

I can't believe he's going for that much nowadays. I missed out on him back when he was still going for just under $200, but the AM prices now are ridiculous. It's great for collectors who own him, though...really great. In the end, I'd rather have a stand-alone Venom than pay the AM prices for Spiderman. Maybe Koto will make a different one, with a different pose, and without the darker gloss blue someday...hopefully.

Spidey sells, so it is very plausible.

This is probably pretty accurate. I had mine end on auction at $470 plus shipping but the buyer flaked on me so now I have to relist, which is annoying. But you shouldn't have to touch those $600+ BIN listings if you're patient.

Yeah, I actually had a spare one that I sold on the bay for $500 as a BIN. It wasn't up very long before it sold. I'm sure if you relist, it'll sell pretty fast.

Yeah, I think it's fairly safe to say this won't be the last Koto Spidey statue we see. However, it'll be REALLY difficult to top this piece.

Why did you sell yours? U have an active listing?
I think i just saw one sold for less than $350 shipped

The original Spidey Com is definitely bigger than 1/4 scale. However, IMO it adds to the epic nature of the piece. There are a lot of classic Spidey statues out there but for my money, the original Com and the Koto Spidey are head and shoulders above the rest. I hope the new Spidey Com turns out well for all of you that ordered him. It's a cool looking piece. I like the original Com more and I felt the poses were too similar to justify picking up the new one.

I can certainly understand that, friend. The poses are similar. I'll still say pound for pound the Koto Spidey is the best statue and agree the original comi is pure greatness. Could you imagine the Koto pose was 1/4 scale? Woa!

I can certainly understand that, friend. The poses are similar. I'll still say pound for pound the Koto Spidey is the best statue and agree the original comi is pure greatness. Could you imagine the Koto pose was 1/4 scale? Woa!

The Koto Spidey in 1/4 scale would be absolutely mind blowing. It's easily the most dynamic Spidey statue I have ever seen. I must confess that I'm glad he's in 1/6 scale. I'm very picky when it comes to Spidey statues. I didn't like any of the previous Spidey statues released by any company in 1/6 scale so I had a huge hole in my collection until this piece came along. Now I have this Koto Spidey mixed in with my BD and other Koto pieces...and I couldn't be any happier. Without it being 1/6 scale, I'd still be missing a critical Marvel character in my BD/Koto collection.

The Koto Spidey in 1/4 scale would be absolutely mind blowing. It's easily the most dynamic Spidey statue I have ever seen. I must confess that I'm glad he's in 1/6 scale. I'm very picky when it comes to Spidey statues. I didn't like any of the previous Spidey statues released by any company in 1/6 scale so I had a huge hole in my collection until this piece came along. Now I have this Koto Spidey mixed in with my BD and other Koto pieces...and I couldn't be any happier. Without it being 1/6 scale, I'd still be missing a critical Marvel character in my BD/Koto collection.

I totally agree with you, my brother. :)

How does this compare to the Diamond Select Marvel Milestone Spidey?

If you are asking in terms of size, I don't know because I don't own it. However, I have seen it at Cons. I just never paid much attention to it because it never really did much for me. If you are asking how the 2 compare looks wise....there is no comparison in my book. The Koto Spidey can't be touched by any other Spidey statue except the original SSC Com. IMHO, if you are a HUGE Spidey fan, these 2 statues are must haves. I have been collecting for over a decade and have passed on every Spidey statue ever released except for those 2. For years I used to look at my Marvel collection and couldn't help but notice the HUGE hole in it because I couldn't find a single Spidey statue I liked...until the SSC Com & Koto Spidey finally came along. They are 2 different types of statues. The Com is classic Spidey on a wall getting ready to shoot his web. We have seen that pose in comics a million times and it's captured perfectly by SSC. The Koto Spidey is all motion. It's by far the most dynamic Spidey statue ever made. It's pose and sense of motion is so unique that we may never see another statue quite like it. I can honestly say I'm very glad I own it. I'd hate to have to chase it down now given the aftermarket prices. Having said that, I would if I didn't already own it. This is THE Spidey statue to own in 1/6 scale (quite possibly any scale). Unless a variant with a different color scheme is released by Koto, this statue will just keep climbing in the aftermarket. If anyone truly wants it, get it soon. The sooner the better.

Which one? There is a few.

That's right. I forgot about that. I was referring to the flag pole statue in my post. That's the one that most peeps talk about. There is also the one where he's standing in rubble and the one where he's trying to avoid Doc Ock's tentacles. None of those ever really did it for me. However, I do believe they were all in 1/6 scale. Like I said before, I've seen all of these pieces at Cons, I just wasn't impressed enough by them to take a close look at them.

True to that. Scale-wise the are pretty compatable (on the 1/6 scale range) but Diamond Select has never been a company that keeps a standard with its sizes. Some of its pieces are larger and some others are smaller. Diamond select has really produce some good looking Spidies (concept wise), but the paint application has been mediocre at best.

I agree. It's already happening with Wolverine, and he's not nearly as popular as Spiderman. So yeah, I definitely have hope that it'll happen with Spiderman

Back