Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty amazing piece. Only thing close to the Comiquette. In some ways it's better but the Comiquette still wins IMO.

Can anyone take some photos of this statue next to a PF?

Thanks in advance.

I finally pulled the trigger on this last week and don't regret it at all. My Spidey has one line on the head that isn't 100% straight, but I can overlook that.

My biggest gripe with the piece is that the webbing is very hard to get into the holes in the statue...the holes aren't big enough, or the webbing is too thick. Either way, it was a bit of a pain getting them in there and I was really worried that I'd snap something in half.

I finally pulled the trigger on this last week and don't regret it at all. My Spidey has one line on the head that isn't 100% straight, but I can overlook that.

My biggest gripe with the piece is that the webbing is very hard to get into the holes in the statue...the holes aren't big enough, or the webbing is too thick. Either way, it was a bit of a pain getting them in there and I was really worried that I'd snap something in half.

Really? I had no problem whatsoever with mine

As for the scale, it isn't 1/6. None of the statues out there are

It´s Bowen scale so more like 1/7 (actually, just a tad bigger I'd say)

Really? I had no problem whatsoever with mine

As for the scale, it isn't 1/6. None of the statues out there are

It´s Bowen scale so more like 1/7 (actually, just a tad bigger I'd say)

I don't have any 1/6 figures to compare it to but he does seem slightly smaller than the 1/6 figures I've seen. I set it next to my Joker PF and Spidey was shooting the webbing at his knee.

I'll try and get some more pictures for comparison.

Those pieces are awesome.who makes them?

Venom is not a custom. Bowen made that Venom.

Spider-Man looks to be by Master Replicas

Sorry for not getting to this earlier, but yes, darren1228 is correct. I took Spidey off his display and posed him face to face w/ the Bowen classic Venom. I hope BD or Koto makes a vicious looking (crouching) Carnage someday so I could pair all them up! I love how SS/Gore Group did Carnage...so something raw and crazy like that would be perfect!

I had a hard time w/ mine as well...originally I had the webbing wrongly inserted (as you can see in my pics below), but even when I put them in the correct position it was hard to fit them in. They pop out from time to time, so I think I'm going to smash down the ends of the webbing (that inserts into the holes in his hands) and try that out.

Last edited:
In regards to this Koto Spider-Man, it is an awesome piece! IMO, it fits well with all BD pieces and I'm sure if you straighten out Spidey he'd measure up well with all 1:6 Koto pieces. He's just so hunched that he appears a lot smaller, but in person he's perfect w/ them.

DSC03880-1.jpg

Spidey vs Venom...McFarlane style!

DSC03875-1.jpg

In regards to this Koto Spider-Man, it is an awesome piece! IMO, it fits well with all BD pieces and I'm sure if you straighten out Spidey he'd measure up well with all 1:6 Koto pieces. He's just so hunched that he appears a lot smaller, but in person he's perfect w/ them.

DSC03880-1.jpg

Spidey vs Venom...McFarlane style!

DSC03875-1.jpg

Koto's Spidey is better than anything Bowen has released. I'm tired of all the museum Spideys BD has released. I'm really hoping BD releases a crouching Spidey on a gargoyle/rooftop. That's the one I'm waiting for.

As far as a 1/6 or 1/7 scale Spidey is concerned, Koto's is the best I have seen, hands down.

Not an issue with me. I collect Bowen pieces as well. Kotobukiya's statues blend in very well with them. The Koto Magneto & Spidey statues look amazing in my Bowen display.

But it kind of hurts me that a Koto PVC piece is $210...

Back