Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. When it first came out I knew we had to have him. The pose and accessories plus the Deadpool plush looked to cool to pass up. Not to mention he is my lady's favorite Marvel character so there was no question on getting him.

I just got this bad boy in today. OMG this is an amazing statue! Can't wait for venom

I just got this bad boy in today. OMG this is an amazing statue! Can't wait for venom

Congrats! I can't wait for Venom either. Now that I have Spidey, he's a very anticipated piece on my 2013 list. I bet he'll turn out awesome.

Spiderman saves the day..
DSCN1375_zpsb8164609.jpg

very nice pictures Marvel. I ordered one of these from BBTS for me and my son. Should be here Tuesday.

I always loved McFarlane's version of Spidey.

Can`t wait to get the one I ordered from BBTS. It was shipped on March 06 from Chicago ,but for some reason on March 16 it was in New York:gah: , when it should have been in transit for Europe.
I contacted BBTS and they said to wait a little longer since the order is for Europe. This delay never happened to me before and I ordered 4 statues from BBTS recently.
Oh well - i`ll just have to wait a little longer.
It would be really cool if they announced a Carnage to go along with Venom and Spidey.

Can`t wait to get the one I ordered from BBTS. It was shipped on March 06 from Chicago ,but for some reason on March 16 it was in New York:gah: , when it should have been in transit for Europe.
I contacted BBTS and they said to wait a little longer since the order is for Europe. This delay never happened to me before and I ordered 4 statues from BBTS recently.
Oh well - i`ll just have to wait a little longer.
It would be really cool if they announced a Carnage to go along with Venom and Spidey.

I'm hoping for a Kotobukiya Fine Art Carnage as well. :pray:

I got mine from the customs an hour ago. A colleague at work was kind enough to cover 60 minutes of my shift so I could go and get Spidey.
I managed to inspect the statue when I left it at home - the web lining is good and the statue is not damaged :panic:
In person my statue was painted in darker colours than the pictures Marvel uploaded - dark red and dark metallic blue. I will take some pictures during the weekend. Can`t wait to go home and finally display him. :) :yess:

I got mine from the customs an hour ago. A colleague at work was kind enough to cover 60 minutes of my shift so I could go and get Spidey.
I managed to inspect the statue when I left it at home - the web lining is good and the statue is not damaged :panic:
In person my statue was painted in darker colours than the pictures Marvel uploaded - dark red and dark metallic blue. I will take some pictures during the weekend. Can`t wait to go home and finally display him. :) :yess:

Cograts on your pic up. I have him and think he's awesome. Best Spidey in 1/6 scale without a doubt in my mind.

Thanks filip629. It really is an amazing piece.
The dynamic pose is mind-blowing. In person he looks ten times better.
I couldn't resist and took some pictures.
SNB14276.JPG

SNB14274.JPG

SNB14272.JPG

SNB14261.JPG

And a blurry picture for size comparison
SNB14278.JPG

I love it. Now I will have to wait for a Brown Wolverine and a possible reveal of Carnage in July/August :pray:
Space is a factor and I can get either Venom or Carnage. But if their quality is the same as this statue I`ll just get them both :rock

Got mine today and wow, what a fantastic piece. Quality/sculpt/paint wise its better than DR Wolvie and the Hulk (fall of the hulks). Once this guy sells out he will skyrocket like some of the best Koto pieces. Lastly, this base...

THIS BASE is amazing.

A few quick crappy iphone pics with the 2 other Koto pieces I own.

The paint is great and very accurate, especially the black lines and you dont realize how heavy it is for a 1/6 Koto piece. The base is insanely solid. Keep in mind I told myself I was done with Koto once I received my first Sideshow piece but I needed a spidey in my collection. I am all in with Koto again and have the Venom on pre-order as well.

RKQGwvH.jpg

t9g8ZzQ.jpg

A few quick crappy iphone pics with the 2 other Koto pieces I own.

The paint is great and very accurate, especially the black lines and you dont realize how heavy it is for a 1/6 Koto piece. The base is insanely solid. Keep in mind I told myself I was done with Koto once I received my first Sideshow piece but I needed a spidey in my collection. I am all in with Koto again and have the Venom on pre-order as well.

RKQGwvH.jpg

t9g8ZzQ.jpg

NICE! You need to think about getting the Koto Magneto. That's the best Magneto statue I have ever seen and would look great paired up with your Wolverine.

NICE! You need to think about getting the Koto Magneto. That's the best Magneto statue I have ever seen and would look great paired up with your Wolverine.

You have no idea how upset I am about missing out on Magneto. I look at him everyday but the prices are insane. I will get one eventually.

Back