Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine. Love it. I would post pics, but mine are worse than what's already here. This is my FIRST comic statue! I'm very happy with it.

Damn I wish SSC would do a 1/4 like this or hell that THIS WAS 1/4

this piece looks great, but sadly it's just to small. I'd be all over it if it was 1/4 scale.:lecture

Don't let the scale put you guys off this statue. It is the best Spider-Man statue for me. I posted about it on the other forum. You don't have to set it up near larger statues. It can be the focus of a Spider-Man comic and print/poster display.

Great pics... I'm still straddling the fence on whether to get this one.

Don't. It's an amazing statue. And cheap right now. Look how much Psylocke goes for now by the same sculptor.

Don't let the scale put you guys off this statue. It is the best Spider-Man statue for me. I posted about it on the other forum. You don't have to set it up near larger statues. It can be the focus of a Spider-Man comic and print/poster display.

Don't. It's an amazing statue. And cheap right now. Look how much Psylocke goes for now by the same sculptor.

I agree. That's why I think it was smart to pick this one up now at retail $. I bought mine on ebay.

How much is Psylocke going for?

I got mine for a little over $100 back in the day. She's around 3 to 5 times that price on the Bay. And that's if you can get a good one since the paint is iffy on some. Plus, according to some recent auctions the swords are broken.

After my concern with the paint app, I went ahead & purchased it anyway. Good thing I changed my mind. I'm guessing paint app is random, because mine looks really nice :D

76156180.jpg

61480492.jpg

39388655.jpg

Not sure why parts of the mask webbing looks unpainted in the close up pic. Maybe it's the way it's lit up or something. & that close up pic was purposefully taken to show off how well the mask webbing was painted too :lol Fail :lol

27052791.jpg

13967246.jpg

I just purchased this piece myself well my girl got it for me for my anniversary should be here by Saturday and I pre-ordered Venom already from the Koto site. Cant wait to get this piece. I see that it is already going up about $100 on ebay. Im glad im snagging it now rather than later so I'm not making the same mistake I made with the Comiquette.

Nice pick up Lawrence. I absolutely love mine. This is a very dynamic statue. The Koto Spidey and Magneto are just fantastic statues. The very best in this scale. I'm so glad I have both. They look awsome on my shelves.

No doubt. Really nice representations of Spidey & Magneto. A couple of my favourites right there.

@TX Boy. I think you're going to like it :D

Thanx I feel I will too. In reference to the metallic paint app even though its different I think its a nice take on the sculpt. Just like the new Amazing Spider-Man outfit at first I didn't like it at all but the more I watched the movie the more I fell in LOVE with it. I consider myself a HUGE Spidey fan. I love every piece in my collection and take huge consideration b4 making my purchase but I think the only real piece I regret getting is my Iron Man Koto that could be connected to Thor and Cap. To me that one has a perfect pose but compared to other pieces it lacks swag. :rotfl not to mention their are some white holes that are on his legs that I thought at the time were accurate but now after looking I've never seen those on any Mark model. :dunno. I would trade out that Koto piece for another Iron Man but I doubt my lady would let me cuz in the end its as much her collection as it is mine cuz she loves collecting and supports my habbit but I still love it more.

Which Koto IM did you get?

Nevermind. I think I know the one :D
Not sure why parts of the mask webbing looks unpainted in the close up pic. Maybe it's the way it's lit up or something. & that close up pic was purposefully taken to show off how well the mask webbing was painted too :lol Fail :lol
Forget what I said :lol The "Vivid" picture setting on my HDTV was making the pic look weird, with some of the front parts of the mask webbing looking unpainted. The pic looks the way it's intended to be on my regular computer screen, with the mask webbing painted up nicely :D

[URL="

I finally got mine today! I am very pleased with how this piece turned out it looks fantastic with other Koto and Bowen pieces imo. I had to replace my Diamond Select Spidey with this bad boy but he looks fantastic above my Grail. I feel that these are very similar in scale. Cant wait to get Venom!

Last edited:
Nice :D

I remember wanting that red Koto Deadpool, but it was already at ridiculous prices. Good thing Bowen released their Action Deadpool. That's also a really nice statue :D

Back