Last rat standing WIP - PRIVATE COMMISSION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Last rat standing WIP

I put in a couple of hours today...it's getting there.

8585929235_a89d56b4c1_b.jpg

Holy crap! that already looks like a home run.:clap

Hands down the best likeness of Daniel Craig ever. No One and I mean no one has even come close. This Adam is perfection.

Know what I'm seeing here for the first time? I've always been aware of the asymmetry of his lower lip and looked for it in various sculpts, but here I'm seeing it as an extension of the set of his jaw. I think that's part of what brings this home. Very cool.

Know what I'm seeing here for the first time? I've always been aware of the asymmetry of his lower lip and looked for it in various sculpts, but here I'm seeing it as an extension of the set of his jaw. I think that's part of what brings this home. Very cool.

Great observation.

Guess this means Kato will go ahead with the Bond suit project now!

Well, I remember he mentioned somewhere that he would start the project only when there's a perfect Bond sculpt to go with the suit. :)

Excellent Work Adam! :clap

Head Sculpt : Imaresqd1
Suits : Kato Work
Body : Hottoys TT advanced

_MG_0611.JPG

_MG_0610.JPG

_MG_0615.JPG

_MG_0614.JPG

_MG_0612.JPG

_MG_0613.JPG

_MG_0616.JPG

[KATO WORK] Bruce Wayne head + Bond's suit Ver 2.0

Actually no,

Kato already has someone else working on a DC sculpt to go with his suit, it is nice too. I think there are pics in his thread.

looking great!!!! is this gonna be offered up?? Been wanting a Craig Bond for a long time... and THIS one?!?! Yes!!!!!

fingers crossed!!!
-r.

Hi!Sorry-what is name of thread where is possible to see pics with Kato and someone else DC?

That is incredible! About time somebody nailed DC. Please tell me you intend to make this available :pray:

Back