LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Desert Skiff set showed up yesterday. My daughter was eyeballing the box the entire time she was doing her homework.

It was a fun build for a small set. The design is pretty impressive. They did a great job of transforming this into LEGOs. Jabba's Palace should be coming today.

The Desert Skiff set showed up yesterday. My daughter was eyeballing the box the entire time she was doing her homework.

It was a fun build for a small set. The design is pretty impressive. They did a great job of transforming this into LEGOs. Jabba's Palace should be coming today.

Whoo hoo! Take pictures. All I do is look at the box as well. :monkey3
:monkey1

:wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

UTganchfan?!!? :horror

might as throw me in that category as well...all of my stuff is still in their boxes, with the exception of the battle packs. :lol

btw, I hit WM yesterday and they clearance tagged ALL of the PT sets. I'm almost positive it was a mistake. :lol

I'm really bummed I didn't get the last AT AT offered before it disappeared. It's always been my favorite vehicle, but I wasn't really sure if I'd ever display them or not.

And I'd agree with Flosi about the Falcon, it's an incredible piece. But be prepared to carve out a lot of time to assemble it... I think 4 hours and a horrendous lower back pain were the price I paid on that one :lol

I didn't see any awhile back... it may not have jumped up much on eBay. Probably need to start looking for one.

I was looking at the built up set at Toys R Us. It's pretty small for the price, but I would like to have one.

Well, I had Jabba's palace in hand and was walking up to the register, got in line and changed my mind... Close call.

120 at Wal-Mart, BTW.

And that is why you fail. Just got mine from Amazon. $113 shipped. Big box. :horror

Back