LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love having a focus on my LEGO collection now (by only getting the sets featuring Original Trilogy ships or scenes) since it's better for my wallet! But oh man, that Senator Palpatine arrest set looks too cool to pass up. That's probably one of my favorite scenes in all the prequels. Windu, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, and Kit Fisto going into his chambers. Palpatine doing his weird barrel roll. I dunno, sometimes I crack up but it's still an awesome scene for me nonetheless. :lol :lol

I just know I'll spend that much for the minifigs because I won't display the whole thing long term. I'll ask for it for Christmas.

106.25 right now!

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Jabbas-Palace/dp/B007Q0OVCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346376701&sr=8-1&keywords=jabbas+palace+star+wars"]Jabba's Palace[/ame]

I love having a focus on my LEGO collection now (by only getting the sets featuring Original Trilogy ships or scenes) since it's better for my wallet! But oh man, that Senator Palpatine arrest set looks too cool to pass up. That's probably one of my favorite scenes in all the prequels. Windu, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, and Kit Fisto going into his chambers. Palpatine doing his weird barrel roll. I dunno, sometimes I crack up but it's still an awesome scene for me nonetheless. :lol :lol

That set is tempting me as well! A lot of good figs!

I thought you guys were wimps when you said your back/neck hurt after putting some sets together. After finishing Jabba's Palace, I know what you mean. :monkey3

I'm even more impressed with this set. Another job well done, LEGO.

106.25 right now!

Jabba's Palace

That set is tempting me as well! A lot of good figs!

I might actually get two, and build one of the sets to act out the scene!!! :horror:horror

"Are you threatening me Master Jedi?"
"The senate will decide your fate."
"I AM THE SENATE!"
"Not yet!"
"It's treason, then."

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKH9SlrYp98&feature=related[/ame]

I thought you guys were wimps when you said your back/neck hurt after putting some sets together. After finishing Jabba's Palace, I know what you mean. :monkey3

I'm even more impressed with this set. Another job well done, LEGO.

I don't get back/neck pains when I....oh wait.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pretty close, except I also had sore legs and feet there. :lol

Ah, memories. :lol

I might actually get two, and build one of the sets to act out the scene!!! :horror:horror

"Are you threatening me Master Jedi?"
"The senate will decide your fate."
"I AM THE SENATE!"
"Not yet!"
"It's treason, then."

If I had any money left, I would bet both sets will still be boxed when we hit CVII. :lol

I don't get back/neck pains when I....oh wait.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol

Wow, Jabba is down to 102.25 on Amazon!!!!

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Jabbas-Palace/dp/B007Q0OVCK/ref=sr_1_26?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1346441238&sr=1-26&keywords=lego+star+wars"]Jabba's Palace[/ame]

I would PM them. If you're a decent enough customer they'll give you a credit back to your card or an Amazon credit.

OMG, must get Jabba now. Le Jabba no bada!!!!! Ah, but there's the tax now. Boo. I still may get it through the LEGO store.

Back