LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good deal. I kind of want to pick up a second one to keep in the package.

That's what I was thinking as well.

Makes you wonder, though, if it will go even lower.
It's one heck of a cliff dive in a couple of weeks...

amazon.png

DEATH STAR!!!!!:wave:wave

OMG, I sooooo want that one!!!

You will open. :lol

Yeah, I would be tempted big time, especially with the Rancor set coming out. It would make one heck of a display with the Skiff thrown in. :panic:

I'm actually tempted to sell it!! :lol :lol
But I can't. It's one of my first Star Wars set, and what got me hooked on the LEGO's in 2006 again since being a kid. I actually got it while in pharmacy school at Chicago, so it's a reminder of my time there too. Obviously I was so busy as a pharmacy student I didn't even have time to open these up and build them. I got the Sail Barge, B-Wing, and X-Wing sets at the Toys R Us there. Ah, memories!! :)

I'm actually tempted to sell it!! :lol :lol
But I can't. It's one of my first Star Wars set, and what got me hooked on the LEGO's in 2006 again since being a kid. I actually got it while in pharmacy school at Chicago, so it's a reminder of my time there too. Obviously I was so busy as a pharmacy student I didn't even have time to open these up and build them. I got the Sail Barge, B-Wing, and X-Wing sets at the Toys R Us there. Ah, memories!! :)

You can sell it to me...I'm in Chicago! It will be like it never left. :lol

Did you get it at the TRU downtown?

I WILL open the Senator Palpatine scene when I get it! Mark my words. I just need to act it out with the movie. :lol :lol
So that will be my third opened set. ;)

I used to go to TRU all the time just for LEGO sets. I remember when they didn't have the Star Wars restrictions on the Buy 1, get 1 half off sales.

Yeah, I think most of the halloween sets come out tomorrow. They're available online now, but I need that free poly so I've got to wait.

The LEGO discovery center here is having a fig swap. Not sure how many other stores/discovery centers are having those, though.

I'll get one gibby. Do you want it? I can't get into other lines. I need to stay focused on Star Wars LEGO. I also have to get the R2-D2 UCS set.

If you go and don't want it, I'll pay you for it (+s/h).
Otherwise, don't worry about it. I need to order the other halloween sets anyways.

I really want that monster fighters haunted house, but dang is that pricey (179.99!! :horror)

Back