LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was gonna go anyway to use my LEGO VIP points. The LEGO store is only 4 minutes away. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Such temptation all around me! :lol:lol

4 minutes!!! :panic:
Wow, that has to rock for the exclusives and all.

I think we're 20-30 from each. If I was under 5 I would go broke. :monkey2

4 minutes!!! :panic:
Wow, that has to rock for the exclusives and all.

I think we're 20-30 from each. If I was under 5 I would go broke. :monkey2

Yeah, the mall by me was the first one in Texas to get a LEGO store. I was so stoked! I shouldn't have looked up that Haunted House LEGO you spoke of. Damn you!!! :lol:lol
It looks like they have little unauthorized versions of the Universal Monsters. That's so cool!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If you have any spare cash I'll find a way for you to spend it. :lol

Yeah, they did a great job with these. I'm not sure how they're getting away with it, but they look great for UM knock-offs and are decently priced (except for that darn haunted house).

I went to the LEGO store today and bought Palpatine's arrest! :rock :rock

And look, I OPENED IT!! :horror:horror:panic::panic:
Gonna try to finish building and have pictures by the end of Labor Day weekend. I have a lot of movies and tv shows on Blu-rays to watch this weekend. :rotfl:yess:
IMG_4629.JPG

I got these two items as free gifts as well for spending over $75.
IMG_4632.JPG

I'm trying to figure out if I'm more shocked that you bought it so soon or already opened it! :lol

Congrats on the purchase UT!!!! Very cool!!! :rock

btw, you should keep the monster fighter vehicle as an incentive to jump into the line. :yess::hi5:

NOOOOOO!!! I saw those sets. SO TEMPTING. But the car is yours still if you want it. Just PM me. :1-1::yess::hi5:
I've been quoting "I AM THE SENATE" all the way home from the LEGO store. I bet other drivers were looking at me weird.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm more shocked that you bought it so soon or already opened it! :lol

Congrats on the purchase UT!!!! Very cool!!! :rock

btw, you should keep the monster fighter vehicle as an incentive to jump into the line. :yess::hi5:

I was actually tempted to grab all 9 Monster Fighter sets and ring them up, but there were too many kids there and I didn't want to make them all jealous of me!!! :lol :lol

How was the Haunted House?
Still on the fence with that one.

I placed an order this morning or a SW set and all the 3 new small halloween sets. I may want an extra car, though. Let me think it over, unless you want to sell it to someone else.

:lol. I could only imagine. Would have been fun riding shotgun listening, though.

Yeah, you hould have bought them all! Double vip points!!!

Haunted House was AWESOME!! You shoul get it, NOW!! :lol

Thanks for the reminder guys! I think it goes up for sale on Lego site today. I think it'll be a fun tradition to put it together as a family each autumn.

Btw Aaron, went to michaels this morning and got cook print framed. Will be ready in 2 weeks. :)

WHAT?! Your store is stinky poodoo then! The haunted house looked amazing. Like I said, I didn't want to get it cause the little boys would all be jealous and cry to their mamas. :rotfl:rotfl

When was it released? Apparently it is. Although it is a brand new Lego Store and they are usually stocked with all of the newest stuff. I was there....2 weeks ago I think.

When was it released? Apparently it is. Although it is a brand new Lego Store and they are usually stocked with all of the newest stuff. I was there....2 weeks ago I think.

Oh, just go today. hahah! gibby told me today was the first day. I had thought you meant that you were at the store this morning. My mistake. Your store is not poodoo now. :yess::yess:

Back