LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some guys shae Vizla custom

5260713804_fe8a651d9e_b.jpg

Finally finished the 10179 Falcon. Took 8 months purchasing pieces from bricklink, but I finally finished it last week:

IMG00184.jpg

IMG00185.jpg

IMG00186.jpg

IMG00187.jpg

Probably somewhere around $700-$750. Since it was the first time I had ever ordered from bricklink, I didn't group my orders together that well at first. I tried to do better as I went along. The stickers were custom and the most expensive item I bought was the satellite for $40. The boat mast that goes along the back had a color substitution of black instead of light gray which saved me around $200.00.

Probably somewhere around $700-$750. Since it was the first time I had ever ordered from bricklink, I didn't group my orders together that well at first. I tried to do better as I went along. The stickers were custom and the most expensive item I bought was the satellite for $40. The boat mast that goes along the back had a color substitution of black instead of light gray which saved me around $200.00.

Looks like it should. Very well done. :clap

I've built and taken apart my MF 10179 three times already! LOL!

Been meaning to do a fourth, but not enough time or space anymore.

That's an awesome MF. I have all the other SW UCS sets but I just couldn't afford the MF when it came out and I missed it, I was really sad about it too. I've thought that I may try to go the Bricklink route someday, congrats.

Just a reminder, Oct is double rewards points for Lego VIP members. Now is the best time to load up on army-builders or go in for that large set you might be eyeing.

Walmart briefly had the DS for $289 last night. Finally caved in and bought one.

When you see something like that which is that good, you have a responsibility to post it with a link. Seriously, over $100 off any kind of collectible is enough to alert your fellow collector.

Amazon just PM'd Target on [ame="https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Jabbas-Palace/dp/B007Q0OVCK/ref=sr_1_24?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1349614286&sr=1-24&keywords=lego+star+wars"]Jabba's Palace[/ame] at $96!

Back