LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if not we'd have to break VHS copies or those crummy "tacked on" non-anamorphic DVD releases :rolleyes2 :lol

BTW, have you checked out the fan-edits of the PT yet? Pretty impressive stuff... surprising how much more palatable they can be with some decent editing :lol

Icruise, I was wondering if you could help me with something. My son LOVES the Rancor and his birthday is coming up. Is the Rancor that was released a couple years ago the same sculpt as the 90's version?

No it's a new one.

Sorry these pictures aren't great. The Power of the Force 2 rancor is on the top, the "Jabba's Rancor" is on the bottom. That's the one to get.

potf_rancor1.jpg

jabbas_rancor_target1.jpg

Wow, that's a pretty sick looking Rancor!

Gotta say, my all time favorite when I was a kid was the Kenner Rancor. I loved it when I saw it on screen and when I got it as a Xmas present later that year I was ecstatic!!!

Glad to hear kids are still impressed with him :rock

Do any of you guys collect the series 8 minifigs?

I've got a handful of duplicates now, so just looking for advice on where/how to trade (or possibly sell) these.

What do you have Gibby?

I have the following -

2x #1-Evil Robot
1x #2-Conquistador
1x #5-Football Player
2x #8-Businessman

I usually try to "feel" out the figs in the package (wow, that doesn't sound so innocent :lol), but this last round of 5 I had to grab and run.

I'm a little early into the game yet, and missing several still - #4,7,10,12,13,15 and 16. :(

I have the following -

2x #1-Evil Robot
1x #2-Conquistador
1x #5-Football Player
2x #8-Businessman

I usually try to "feel" out the figs in the package (wow, that doesn't sound so innocent :lol), but this last round of 5 I had to grab and run.

I'm a little early into the game yet, and missing several still - #4,7,10,12,13,15 and 16. :(

I need the football player and a couple of Businessmen (My boss is buying them now too). Are you looking for anything, Aaron?

You can get a sealed Kenner one on eBay for $100. Just make sure and post a video of you opening it on Rebelscum. :lol

I need the football player and a couple of Businessmen (My boss is buying them now too). Are you looking for anything, Aaron?

Going off the checklist - #4,7,10,12,13,15 and 16.
(cowgirl, snowboarder, santa, DJ, cheerleader, pirate, alien)

You can get a sealed Kenner one on eBay for $100. Just make sure and post a video of you opening it on Rebelscum. :lol

Yeah, they'd love that. :D

Damn, the price it through the roof on the new one... 100+ :( Might try RS and see what I can come up with.

If it has to be in the box, it can be pricey but you can probably find a loose one for not too much.

Back