LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$116 shipped when it was all said and done for Jabba and the skiff... not too shabby :rock

Of course I justified that cost, then Deak hit me up with an offer I couldn't refuse on a 1/6 figure I've been jonesing for. So literally in a matter of moments I went from being comfortably w/in my October budget to completely blowing it :lol

$116 shipped when it was all said and done for Jabba and the skiff... not too shabby :rock

Of course I justified that cost, then Deak hit me up with an offer I couldn't refuse on a 1/6 figure I've been jonesing for. So literally in a matter of moments I went from being comfortably w/in my October budget to completely blowing it :lol

:lol

prince-reveal-dave-chappelle-o.gif

So that's what happened... collecting is a hell of a drug* :lecture

*yes, I know that's Chapelle as Prince; but Rick James just fit in better :lol

POTA Soldier? :clap

I think you'll enjoy Jabba's palace. Especially with the rancor put coming.

I was in once I saw the Rancor set/add on. Makes it hard to resist.

I think you'll enjoy Jabba's palace. Especially with the rancor put coming.

Yeah, I think that pushed me over the edge more than anything. I'm a fool when it comes to the Rancor (and most OT SW creatures for that matter) :lol

POTA Soldier? :clap

Yeah, that's the one :lol I tried to walk away, but Deak wouldn't have any of it :lol

Very true, the 4th Quarter crunch has officially begun :lol Luckily after this month I don't have a ton on pre-order that is shipping before the end of the year (just Bossk and a Battle Droid) and whose to say if they'll actually ship on time or get delayed back to January.

btw, Deak, did you hit up the Lego Store on BF last year? Did you get any good scratch offs? Is it worth the trip?

There's a $5 off $50 coupon for Target.com that you can link to by doing a quick google search. There's also 5% cashback through Shop Discover if you have a Discover card. It makes that 20% off even better.

Looks like Target has the same deals as Amazon... and I didn't see anything listed there not available other places for the same price.

EDIT: Although looks like with the deals Zodach just mentioned you can save a bit more than what's currently on Amazon.

Back