LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$(KGrHqJ,!qwF!99T4LjfBQZl4FmUdQ~~60_57.JPG

Bought this at 50 shipped. I have an extra green vintage saber.

The vintage looks great. I'm sure your son will love it. I was actually browsing ebay for that latest one that was released and thought the prices were pretty high.
I have the following -

2x #1-Evil Robot
1x #2-Conquistador
1x #5-Football Player
2x #8-Businessman

I usually try to "feel" out the figs in the package (wow, that doesn't sound so innocent :lol), but this last round of 5 I had to grab and run.

I'm a little early into the game yet, and missing several still - #4,7,10,12,13,15 and 16. :(

I've become a master feeler and dot code reader.

Has everyone seen the ghost minifig they are selling at Target for $4 in the Halloween section right now? Seems like a good way to make a ghost army.

Going off the checklist - #4,7,10,12,13,15 and 16.
(cowgirl, snowboarder, santa, DJ, cheerleader, pirate, alien)

Hey gibby, I don't have any series 8 but I have some dupes from series 7 if you need any of those. I've given away all my other dupes to my niece & nephews but I haven't gone down to Portland in a while so I still have all my series 7 dupes.
Swimming Champion x1 TRADED
Bunny Suit Guy x1 TRADED
Bride x1
Daredevil x2
Galaxy Patrol x1
Tennis Ace x2 TRADED
Jungle Boy x1
Evil Knight x4

Or if anybody else is interested and needs any of these just let me know. I still need the Computer Programmer from series 7 and other misc. ones from series 1-4.

Last edited:
Back