LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw, Deak, did you hit up the Lego Store on BF last year? Did you get any good scratch offs? Is it worth the trip?

It can be, they give out mystery coupons with some as much as 50% off. If you score one of those and have the scratch you could be getting the big sets for next to nothing.

Looks like Target has the same deals as Amazon... and I didn't see anything listed there not available other places for the same price.

EDIT: Although looks like with the deals Zodach just mentioned you can save a bit more than what's currently on Amazon.

You can always use another TIE Fighter:

Target.com LEGO TIE Fighter

And at $35.20 you can add another small set to get free shipping and the $5 off $50 coupon.

All true, and if you have a Target Card/Target Debit Card you get free shipping AND 5% off every purchase at target.com.

Picked up the new advent calendar from the local bookstore here in rehoboth could have gotten it cheaper on eBay but I like to support the local businesses while we're on vacation. They had a huge display of Lego items.

Picked up the new advent calendar from the local bookstore here in rehoboth could have gotten it cheaper on eBay but I like to support the local businesses while we're on vacation. They had a huge display of Lego items.

LEGO display at a bookstore... was it Barnes & Noble?

Only TRU has it in my area, ATM.... They're only asking 59.99.

Yeah, 59 f'n 99!!!

42 through Amazon sounds much mo betta'.

It can be, they give out mystery coupons with some as much as 50% off. If you score one of those and have the scratch you could be getting the big sets for next to nothing.

Yeah, that's what I've read, which would have me going :panic: in the store!

It just seems like a magical bean. You've heard that it exists, but you don't know anyone that's actually gotten one. :lol

Yeah, that's what I've read, which would have me going :panic: in the store!

It just seems like a magical bean. You've heard that it exists, but you don't know anyone that's actually gotten one. :lol

I remember reading stories of $150 Death Stars, $250 Falcons, etc. I am thinking about going this year just for the fun of it.

I remember reading stories of $150 Death Stars, $250 Falcons, etc. I am thinking about going this year just for the fun of it.

:horror:lol

Same here. I've been an online BF person the past 5 years or so, but this one has me intrigued enough to potentially zombie my way through the traffic. :lol

:lol yeah it would. "I'll take 10 of those, please."

Could you imagine snagging a UCS Falcon for $250, though, back in the day?!?! INSANE!!!

Looks like my Skiff arrived today :lol Too bad it wasn't both sets, but the Skiff will be able to whet my appetite for Jabba's arrival on Thursday.

Gotta love free 2-day shipping with Prime :rock

My local LEGO store only had 1 Deathstar in stock last time and it looked like it had been run over with a truck. It was even taped together.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Harry-Potter-Forbidden-Forest/dp/B004P5O3U4/ref=xs_gb_20_left-3_1_B004P5O3U4?pf_rd_p=451293501&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0WH73M8QB3JW57YKP7SV"]Amazon[/ame] dropped the price again on Jabba - 95.37

So, $75 by BF? :lol

Back