LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this...

index.php

And thought i'd love a Lego Architecture series of Star Wars buildings.

Some ideas off the top of my head:

Jabba's Palace
Bespin
Jedi Temple
Senate Building
Lars Homestead
Echo Base Ion Cannon
Mustafar Mining platform
Endor Forest with Imperial Bunker
Naboo Palace

**** yeah my Amazon video game trade-in gift card just kicked in! Free (not really) Jabba's Palace here I come! :rock

Congrats, Deak! :hi5:

Love the trade-in program!

Yep, not even 10% off. And it looked HORRIBLE.

Did you ask if they had one in the back?

One of the stores around here had something similar on the floor. I asked if it was on clearance, and they said no and that there were more in back.

I like that one.
Only 1,000, individually numbered, at $40 a pop.

This should easily double on ebay.

Are you going for one?

Wishing I would have grabbed two of the CVI version so I could have traded for this. :(

Put together the Skiff set last night... pretty cool set. Anyone know what the 4 extra grey pieces (not the range finders) are supposed to be in bag 1? They're pictured on the first page of the instructions, but didn't see them used anywhere in the set :huh

I do wish it came with a few more tentacles though as the pit looks pretty bare if you take out that stupid SE mouth :lol

**** yeah my Amazon video game trade-in gift card just kicked in! Free (not really) Jabba's Palace here I come! :rock

I'm not familiar with that program, Nick. Did you just mail in used games for credit?

Put together the Skiff set last night... pretty cool set. Anyone know what the 4 extra grey pieces (not the range finders) are supposed to be in bag 1? They're pictured on the first page of the instructions, but didn't see them used anywhere in the set :huh

I do wish it came with a few more tentacles though as the pit looks pretty bare if you take out that stupid SE mouth :lol

Yet another good reason to leave it. :lol Really though, it does add to the playability. I love having battles with my son. :lol

I'm not familiar with that program, Nick. Did you just mail in used games for credit?

Yet another good reason to leave it. :lol Really though, it does add to the playability. I love having battles with my son. :lol

I did, I got Jabba's Palace & the Falcon for $83 shipped! :rock

Back