LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's you get them for 50% off?

Target has a buy one/get one 50% off sale on SW toys, though it would apear the sale is for Hasbro items for the most part. Still, there is nothing on the in the sale details that states no Lego. So you can bring the stuff to the register and then tell them you want the 50% off... I did. :yess:

Target has a buy one/get one 50% off sale on SW toys, though it would apear the sale is for Hasbro items for the most part. Still, there is nothing on the in the sale details that states no Lego. So you can bring the stuff to the register and then tell them you want the 50% off... I did. :yess:

Nice.
The Target near me we give me a hard time about things like this. :(

:lol I had to walk all the way back to toys and discuss the whole thing with a large English woman... She went on to tell me that the sign is not in the Lego isle and that Lego are also not considered "toys"... So help me, that's what she said. I told her "Hey, I understand. You have a company line to tow... Still, what you said makes no sense to me as a consumer."... So I was prepared to just lose the battle when the manager up front that I talked to previously just came over and overrode the price... WIN.

I hope you looked back at Super Nanny like

tumblr_ll2g8e72dC1qzmvsio1_r1_500.gif

:lol I had to walk all the way back to toys and discuss the whole thing with a large English woman... She went on to tell me that the sign is not in the Lego isle and that Lego are also not considered "toys"... So help me, that's what she said. I told her "Hey, I understand. You have a company line to tow... Still, what you said makes no sense to me as a consumer."... So I was prepared to just lose the battle when the manager up front that I talked to previously just came over and overrode the price... WIN.

that's why she didn't give a crap

when people start calling themselves "consumers" instead of Customers,then thats all you'll ever be (in Elite language- consumers = useless eaters)..

Think about the word in itself- Consume- er...all it means is the population just consumes and are useless drones

A paying "Customer" has importance ;)

when people start calling themselves "consumers" instead of Customers,then thats all you'll ever be (in Elite language- consumers = useless eaters)..

Think about the word in itself- Consume- er...all it means is the population just consumes and are useless drones

Yeah. I'm sure all that went through her head and influenced her answer PRIOR to my using the word consumer, as it was about the last thing I said during the conversation.

And thanks for the education, Teemu. :1-1: All that matters is that I got the 50% off.

Yeah. I'm sure all that went through her head and influenced her answer PRIOR to my using the word consumer, as it was about the last thing I said during the conversation.

And thanks for the education, Teemu. :1-1: All that matters is that I got the 50% off.

35536340c65ec44d16f36ce085385c75.jpg

Considering the teenie-boppers that work at Target, I doubt they could spell either word, let alone understand any distinction.

Nice.
The Target near me we give me a hard time about things like this. :(

Just ask to speak with a manager. :dunno

Always start that conversation with "I have nowhere to be today."

I hope you looked back at Super Nanny like

tumblr_ll2g8e72dC1qzmvsio1_r1_500.gif

Thom is back baby! :yess:

Seriously though, the Target near me had two signs in the Lego aisle and an endcap. The "lady" in Guest (Customer) Services gave me some lip and then I got a supervisor. Done.

Like the A-Wing, and the rancor pit is nice for Jabba's palace owners, the rest leave me cold.

Green boxes are nice.

Thanks for posting these!

Back