LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_libybkd2EX1qcr7fqo1_500.gif

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050R0YB8/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER"]Super Star Destroyer[/ame] is $335 at amazon, if anyone is interested.

Not the cheapest it's been, but not bad.

Looks like they PM'd Target again.

Makes me wonder, if Target and Walmart fold or stop doing these deals, would Amazon EVER have a sale on Legos?

Looks like they PM'd Target again.

Makes me wonder, if Target and Walmart fold or stop doing these deals, would Amazon EVER have a sale on Legos?

I don't know, but I'd love if someone would discount the imperial shuttle already :pray:

Toys r us is also running a 20% off $125 with free shipping on SOME sets, none of the big guns though.

Was able to pick up some Xmas gifts and a LSW or two with some futzing, YMMV.

Also a free mini fig.

So my son turned 4 last Saturday (going too fast :( ) and he got the Naboo Fighter from my friend. I thought the set looked weak for $50.00 so I returned it, and with no OT sets available at Target that I didn't already have I bought him a couple Avengers sets. Well, when I get them home he showed very little intertest, even though he told me he wanted the Hulk before I left... Anyway, they sat for a couple days and he still had no desire to build them with me so I asked if he would rather have Star Wars. He said yes, so I thought I'd bring them back with him to help me choose and also try to take advantage of the buy one get one 50% off SW sale.
So we picked up some PT stuff... The Naboo Sub and Anakin's Jedi Star Interceptor, though it did take some effort to get the 50% off (had to speak to a manager, etc.).

We put together the Sub last night and it's a really cool set! We play Lego SW quite a pit on the PS3, and when you start the game you always begin in the Cantina with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, so he's very familiar with the two characters.

The Anakin Jedi Interceptor looks really great! For $20.00, after the discount, I'd say this part of the set alone was worth it:

9494_04.jpg

Fawking great Flo! :rock And happy birthday to Gabe! And Jo don't underestimate the power of PT sets, some of the best Lego sets are from the prequels. Lego can make anything cool.

Fawking great Flo! :rock And happy birthday to Gabe! And Jo don't underestimate the power of PT sets, some of the best Lego sets are from the prequels. Lego can make anything cool.

Sure, but for me it's mostly about space... and since that is limited I limit the Lego buying to OT.

But I hear ya, some of the PT stuff is very cool looking.

Back