LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man !. The Stansfield was made by " Rainman ". Amazing figure , photos aren't doing it justice. Especially mine. :lol

As for Leon , I think we'll be waiting a long time for the perfect representation of the character in 1/6 scale so for those of us with custom figures and those of us getting the Enterbay , we can all be happy in knowing we're all happy with what we've got. :D

Another photo of Stansfield in better lighting also.

DSC04951.jpg

I wish I jumped on those Stansfield customs earlier, I can't express in words how good it looks (and how bad I want one now) :lol.

I don't have a Leon custom, so Enterbay's will definitely fill the void now and Hot Toys would never touch this license unless it was Marvel or something. Thanks for the pics man, you also have a fantastic collection!

How good is that? I haven't seen The Professional yet and that sculpt is so well done, I'm guessing that character was portrayed by Gary Oldman?

I wish I jumped on those Stansfield customs earlier, I can't express in words how good it looks (and how bad I want one now) :lol.

I don't have a Leon custom, so Enterbay's will definitely fill the void now and Hot Toys would never touch this license unless it was Marvel or something. Thanks for the pics man, you also have a fantastic collection!

Thanks. :)

How good is that? I haven't seen The Professional yet and that sculpt is so well done, I'm guessing that character was portrayed by Gary Oldman?

Yep , Gary Oldman. Now go and watch it !. :horror:D

Hey Uscmhicks, would you mind posting a few pictures of your Leon custom figure up close without the glasses (only the head) ? I would also like to see just the glasses up close. If you don't mind
smiley.gif

BTW, I watched Leon again a few days ago because it was TV over here. Love the movie !

Holy moly. Why couldn't the Jack Bauer come with that many accessories?

From the pictures, I'm not impressed with the Leon paintjob. The sculpt looks good. The paint looks half-assed when compared to previous Enterbay stuff.

Jack's headsculpt and paintjob are unmatched ... but he only had a silenced pistol, a watch, a bag and a handheld flashlight. With all the guns that traveled through Bauer's hands in that series, they could've easily done an arsenal like they did for Leon. Jack didnt even have a jacket. Hell, Jack killed a guy with a fire axe once ... I'd take the exact same fire axe.

SnakeDoc

Holy moly. Why couldn't the Jack Bauer come with that many accessories?

From the pictures, I'm not impressed with the Leon paintjob. The sculpt looks good. The paint looks half-assed when compared to previous Enterbay stuff.

Jack's headsculpt and paintjob are unmatched ... but he only had a silenced pistol, a watch, a bag and a handheld flashlight. With all the guns that traveled through Bauer's hands in that series, they could've easily done an arsenal like they did for Leon. Jack didnt even have a jacket. Hell, Jack killed a guy with a fire axe once ... I'd take the exact same fire axe.

SnakeDoc

To be honest... and i hope Watermelon dosen't take it the wrong way.

The paint apps for Leon is awesome. Like i said before, the eyes are really red from too many veins, thats the only problem. Everything else, like the beard, the hair, veins on the forehead, and skin tone are top notch. Watermelon used too much lighting, and the plastic reflected it making the head appear toyish. All the other in hand pictures all come out perfectly fine, and you can see the paints apps how they appear in person.

The new plastic Hot Toy's is using absorbs light, so they look fine under this kind of lighting. However, if you do the same to the Hot Toys 2 years ago like Mark I or Harvey Dent, it will look toyish too cuz that plastic also reflected light. The paint apps on Leon is not Jack Bauer territory, but it definetly is top notch.

Great looking figure, but I am disappointed we didn't get the piggy oven mitt. He just doesn't look that tough to me without it...

So I had an order with onesixthbruce and chose the wrong payment option at the checkout. Unsure of how to change my payment option I sent an email to them and before I received a reply my order was automatically canceled due to the time it was taking me to pay and now OSW are out of stock.
Might be a sign not to buy one. Not sure what to do now. :rotfl

Ah ! , Brilliant. Just managed to grab the vest off of ebay , that's saved me £140.00 more than I would have spent. I'm be 100% happy with my custom now. :D

OK, I was about to email u about our restock, but I see you have already made up your mind. Sorry about mix up.

I think you just got very lucky :lol

Them pics above are horrendous bud! Your custom is way better!!!

Horrendously unlucky for me as I lost a sale..................

Ok, question for all of you that have him in-hand...How is the paint apps on the eyes?....Im thinking about picking up a loose head, but in all the pics Ive seen on here of him, something still looks funny about his right eye...Like he has a lazy eye or something...Or, is it just another case of bad lighting or posing in the photo?...

Matt

Has anyone ever tried Enterbay clothing on a hot toys body , I know there tends to be a difference in height sometimes but I want to try and get the black shirt with this figure on my hot toys narrow shoulder.
Does anyone have any photos of this figure next to hot toys figures ?.

OK, I was about to email u about our restock, but I see you have already made up your mind. Sorry about mix up.

Sorry mate , I had a feeling all the stock was gone since I didn't get a reply and then when I saw my order canceled and the figure out of stock I presumed there was no chance. :(

Has anyone ever tried Enterbay clothing on a hot toys body , I know there tends to be a difference in height sometimes but I want to try and get the black shirt with this figure on my hot toys narrow shoulder.
Does anyone have any photos of this figure next to hot toys figures ?.

Sorry mate , I had a feeling all the stock was gone since I didn't get a reply and then when I saw my order canceled and the figure out of stock I presumed there was no chance. :(

No worries :wink1:

Hey Uscmhicks, would you mind posting a few pictures of your Leon custom figure up close without the glasses (only the head) ? I would also like to see just the glasses up close. If you don't mind
smiley.gif

BTW, I watched Leon again a few days ago because it was TV over here. Love the movie !

Sorry , didn't actually notice this yesterday.
My friend still has my camera's memory card but once I have it back I'll post some photos. Yesterday I decided to ditch my Leon's hat and have him hatless now. It was just ruining the look , it looked cheap and to big, until I find something more suitable it looks better without it.
As for the glasses , whilst they're not accurate , I prefer that they look thinner than the Enterbay ones which keep reminding me of those thick brimmed reading glasses but I'm debating picking those up anyway to see how they look in hand.

So far I've bought the Enterbay Leon Vest , shirt and pants with braces. Everything else I feel my custom has better
The Enterbay sculpt could probably have the likeness brought out better but with the sculpt selling alone for around £45.00 and then having to pay £30-£40.00 for a repaint I can't justify it. Especially since I'm more than happy with my current sculpt. :)

TFS those beautiful pics GungFu! :hi5:

Don't thank me Jayveeeusebio, thank the dude who took those photos - I am just re-posting what I find sometimes
smiley.gif

Sorry , didn't actually notice this yesterday.
My friend still has my camera's memory card but once I have it back I'll post some photos. Yesterday I decided to ditch my Leon's hat and have him hatless now. It was just ruining the look , it looked cheap and to big, until I find something more suitable it looks better without it.
As for the glasses , whilst they're not accurate , I prefer that they look thinner than the Enterbay ones which keep reminding me of those thick brimmed reading glasses but I'm debating picking those up anyway to see how they look in hand.

So far I've bought the Enterbay Leon Vest , shirt and pants with braces. Everything else I feel my custom has better
The Enterbay sculpt could probably have the likeness brought out better but with the sculpt selling alone for around £45.00 and then having to pay £30-£40.00 for a repaint I can't justify it. Especially since I'm more than happy with my current sculpt. :)

I was not sure if you ignored me or if you had missed it - but I did actually had a feeling you had just missed my post... Hehe...
smiley.gif

Yeah, I do agree with you that those frames should have been thinner.

Is there any way people who do not like the hat - maybe make a new one or buy a different one seperately ? Btw, is it the fabric that makes the hat too big in your opinion ?

Back