LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unled10ae.png

Hmm...it kind of looks like "B.CuRT 18" to me now.
...or even "B.Gurt 18"??
Could even be an 81 upside down!:lol

@Ray - could you pleeeeease tell us where you got those old labels from? I checked ebay but couldnt find the same ones as youre using.

Last edited:
unled10ae.png

Hmm...it kind of looks like "B.CuRT 18" to me now.
...or even "B.Gurt 18"??
Could even be an 81 upside down!:lol

@Ray - could you pleeeeease tell us where you got those old labels from? I checked ebay but couldn't find the same ones as youre using.

hey man yup i have them backed u somewhere, i cleared my trash from the other day and they are gone but have them on some hard drive, I just googled "old shipping label".

they went labels i bought but i found pictures online of old labels, shrunk them down and printed them on regular paper then wet them with watered down elmers glue and rubbed with my finger and stuff..

I see. I thought I remember you saying you found them on ebay :slap
Ive actually made my own 1/6 magazines and newspapers in the past and it was fun and easy to do. Only thing is my new printer SUCKS.
Hopefully someone I know has a decent printer I can use to do this.:pray:
Thanks again bro.

WOW!I stay away from this thread for a few days and all the AWESOME mods spring up!Tremendous jobs Ray and Rorywan!These mods look so good that i'm goin to have to swipe them for myself!^_^I hope you guyz don't mind!As for Leon's box,i believe it's a shoe shine box and in the subways they usually label their boxes so theres no confusion.It could be then, that it reads _B.Curtis #15.I think so anyways!As soon as i'm done with some finishing touches to some figure,i'm gonna get right into this guy!THANX RAY!THANX RORY!

Ive just bought this Hot Toys Bruce Lee business suit shirt for the small white buttons on Leons shirt -

w221125966.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280731562401?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Does anyone know the best way to stick these to the Leon shirt?
Is some type of fabric glue needed?

I took some Enterbay Kato buttons and sanded them flat. His actual buttons were like tiny White plastic shirt buttons, not rounded.

I cut them off with a scalpel blade, removed the knob at the back and superglued them on. It's tricky they really are tiny. But the bond was very strong, once they stick they won't come off again!

If you want buttons, the ones on the TTL suit shirts look good. The TTL Gestapo ones certainly do anyway.

It's annoying when something you expect to look amazing needs so much work before it looks as amazing as you were expecting. I am used to it from working with the SSC Indy, but, not to have to do any would be nicer.

I took some Enterbay Kato buttons and sanded them flat. His actual buttons were like tiny White plastic shirt buttons, not rounded.

I cut them off with a scalpel blade, removed the knob at the back and superglued them on. It's tricky they really are tiny. But the bond was very strong, once they stick they won't come off again!

Awesome! Thanks. Great idea about sanding them flat!

If you want buttons, the ones on the TTL suit shirts look good. The TTL Gestapo ones certainly do anyway.

It's annoying when something you expect to look amazing needs so much work before it looks as amazing as you were expecting. I am used to it from working with the SSC Indy, but, not to have to do any would be nicer.

I have the TTL Gestapo figure and was going to look at the buttons but imagined them to be too big...I will check it out in a sec.
And yeah, Im used to it too as I modify almosy all of my figures. I find it quite fun most the time and just see it as part of the hobby.
Some figures that require a LOT of work(sideshow NOES 3 Freddy Kruger) are a nightmare and end up costing way more money than they should.

EDIT - Just checked the Gestapo shirt and the buttons look too big unfortunately. The TTL buttons look to be the same size as the EB Leon shirt, judging from pics of the EB Leon shirt.
His buttons are quite small -
Untitled4.png

I think the Bruce Lee buttons look to be the perfect size...just need to be flattened like Rory said.

Last edited:
Oh, pity.

I think the TTL ones are as small as sewn buttons are likely to get.

Just looked at the Bruce ones and yeah, they do look good.

Terminator_Fan_Game !

Thanx for the trouble of posting a screen caps of Leon with the white button shirt - which I have wanted to see, but not been able to find a proper picture of !

I was very curious how many buttons it had and how the neck collar looked.

Terminator_Fan_Game !

Thanx for the trouble of posting a screen caps of Leon with the white button shirt - which I have wanted to see, but not been able to find a proper picture of !

He wore old fashioned a "long johns" vest suit I think. That's the top of it.
The EB one is a little too heavy, but once you take the big buttons off it looks great.
1266436593_leon-4.png

Oh, pity.

I think the TTL ones are as small as sewn buttons are likely to get.

Just looked at the Bruce ones and yeah, they do look good.

Yeah, I believe thats the smallest a sewn button can be...unless it only has one stitching hole maybe?:dunno
But yeah, theyre about 2mm too big. Doesnt sound like much but Im sure you already know that in the 1/6 scale its quite a lot.

Terminator_Fan_Game !

No problems my friend. His shirt actually has 3 buttons, even though it looks like 2 in my previous screenshot.
Heres a better one -

unleddmx.jpg

Original compared to Rays -
unled3vq.jpg

Last edited:
This is the best I can do at the moment, these really are tiny!
on the left is the original button, in the middle is the EB button with back removed on the right is a sanded button with a little thread slit. This looks great on the shirt, but I'm gonna try and get some little holes in it..

DSC03943.jpg

Great job again Rory!! :clap: And again, another mod I have to steal:lol
Really, great thinking on that. I have no idea how you could put a hole in it though. Will be even more awesome if you can do it!

Well the first thing I decided to play with was the neck, for both poseability and length. To me that was the number one problem with the figure.

I shaved off a lot inside the neck/shoulder area and it turns and lokks up/down perfectly now. And it fits inside the body better. The other thing I noticed was that the neck length is actually ok, it looks too long because the shoulders don't come up to meet it naturally. So I padded those up a bit, I will post a few test pics below. I shaved back the glasses quite a bit and the bridge as well. I noticed you left that Ray? It looks great if you take it back a bit as well. And then the hat, as Ray pointed out there are two hats here sewn/lined together, if you are careful you could get two hats out of it.

Great job doing these mods Rory! He looks much better! :hi5:

Thanks man. It's quite a relaxing hobby, making little changes.
:hi5:

very true! Not to mention addicting!

Thanks TFG for the screen cap of the top of the case, mine now says "B.Curtis"

I think if I do the neck mod I'll be happier, now its all I look at when i look at the figure, not good!!

very true! Not to mention addicting!

Thanks TFG for the screen cap of the top of the case, mine now says "B.Curtis"

I think if I do the neck mod I'll be happier, now its all I look at when i look at the figure, not good!!

Yeah, I just aged my case to look like that pic. Thanks TFG!

Ray, do the neck mod, it was the easiest thing out of all the bits I have had a go at so far. It makes a huge difference to be able to get him to look around.
I will post some pics of case in a few minutes.

So based on this pic (thanks TFG)
unled10ae.png

I darkened the case, added that light white distressing that old leather gets. I straightened out that pic in photoshop and used it to ref the "B. Curtis - No. 15" text.

And then I removed and reshaped the handle the best I could, to make it look like leather as well, it was all wrong. I added some extra brass elements. I will pick it up over the weekend when I have time. This has to be the nerdiest thing I have ever done, but it's fun. These are progress shots..Labels next..
:monkey3

DSC03986.jpg
DSC03985.jpg
DSC03982.jpg
DSC03979.jpg
DSC03967.jpg
DSC03966.jpg

Sorry, should have taken a before pic..this is what it used to look like...
screen-capture-2-6.png

Last edited:
Back