LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rorywan !

I am looking forward to your pictures and any changes you might do to your Leon The Professional !

Hey man, yeah I will take some pics soon, great figure. Are you getting one yourself?
:hi5:

I am still on the fence on this one as I am a still a "semi-collector" when it comes to figures, though I am very tempted as I love the 1/6 scale figures if they are done perfect and with great attention to details both in looks and cool, important accessories. My biggest problem is that as many of you have said, this might need a little fixing and I am no way an experienced artist like you, Raymond, Ahgnus that could just custom fix it up a little here and there.... Hehe...
smiley.gif

By the way Rorywan, when are we going to see the Scarface Blitzway figure - or are you waiting for the Enterbay version ?

I am still on the fence on this one as I am a still a "semi-collector" when it comes to figures, though I am very tempted as I love the 1/6 scale figures if they are done perfect and with great attention to details both in looks and cool, important accessories. My biggest problem is that as many of you have said, this might need a little fixing and I am no way an experienced artist like you, Raymond, Ahgnus that could just custom fix it up a little here and there.... Hehe...
smiley.gif

By the way Rorywan, when are we going to see the Scarface Blitzway figure - or are you waiting for the Enterbay version ?

The Scarface Blitzway figure is fantastic. I just haven't gotten around to photographing it yet!
But I love Leon, always have, this figure was a must buy for me!

Thanks Ray, the glasses are easy enough to shave back with a blade. It's knowing when to stop is the problem!

Totally! I started with a blade but then switched to sandpaper myself, found that it didn't do a whole lot to obstruct the clarity of the plastic, and allowed me more control, took a lot longer though but ended up smoother as well.

You can see in my pics and video where i landed i feel its still quite strong. could be thinner still and probably still hold up but i don't want to risk it, though i do have a spare set of glasses and a hat that just came in yesterday so i may give both another go for fun. But i want to break from Leon for awhile and finish a few other customs I got going now.

Another thing was that I actually cut off about 2 MM on the end of both arms, the ends of the arms just were just too long.

Well the first thing I decided to play with was the neck, for both poseability and length. To me that was the number one problem with the figure.

I shaved off a lot inside the neck/shoulder area and it turns and lokks up/down perfectly now. And it fits inside the body better. The other thing I noticed was that the neck length is actually ok, it looks too long because the shoulders don't come up to meet it naturally. So I padded those up a bit, I will post a few test pics below. I shaved back the glasses quite a bit and the bridge as well. I noticed you left that Ray? It looks great if you take it back a bit as well. And then the hat, as Ray pointed out there are two hats here sewn/lined together, if you are careful you could get two hats out of it.

this is all work in progress, not futzed, not even dressed properly...

photo-19.jpg
DSC03941.jpg
DSC03937.jpg
DSC03936.jpg
DSC03935.jpg

Looks awesome man! you've convinced me to do the neck mod i was contemplating. how did you get the color of the white shirt to fit so snugly by the neck? that's the main thing i was worried about, seeing the gap by the neckline.

Looks awesome man! you've convinced me to do the neck mod i was contemplating. how did you get the color of the white shirt to fit so snugly by the neck? that's the main thing i was worried about, seeing the gap by the neckline.

Thanks, I had fun for a couple of hours,more tomorrow.. I know what you mean when you say it starts to feel like a custom. The neckline..I slit it at the back of the neck and tightened it. Really easy and you can't see it. To be honest even pulling it back helps a lot. It's way too loose. And i slightly padded the area around the neck with a layer of very thin foam.

I really can't believe that out of the box, the head doesn't move! They sculpted the base too wide for the neck hole. Anyway, he is much better when you can pose his head..

Well the first thing I decided to play with was the neck, for both poseability and length. To me that was the number one problem with the figure.

I shaved off a lot inside the neck/shoulder area and it turns and lokks up/down perfectly now. And it fits inside the body better. The other thing I noticed was that the neck length is actually ok, it looks too long because the shoulders don't come up to meet it naturally. So I padded those up a bit, I will post a few test pics below. I shaved back the glasses quite a bit and the bridge as well. I noticed you left that Ray? It looks great if you take it back a bit as well. And then the hat, as Ray pointed out there are two hats here sewn/lined together, if you are careful you could get two hats out of it.

this is all work in progress, not futzed, not even dressed properly...

photo-19.jpg
DSC03941.jpg
DSC03937.jpg
DSC03936.jpg
DSC03935.jpg

Very nice! :clap:
What did you use to shave the bridge of the glasses??? Looks so much better like that.
Could you also show the slit you made in the back of the shirt if you dont mind.
Thanks.

@ Ray - You said in your mod video that you couldnt make out the writing on Leons case - to me it looks like it says "B. CuRTIS" -
Untitled10Ac.png

Last edited:
Very nice! :clap:
What did you use to shave the bridge of the glasses??? Looks so much better like that.
Could you also show the slit you made in the back of the shirt if you dont mind.
Thanks.

@ Ray - You said in your mod video that you couldnt make out the writing on Leons case - to me it looks like it says "B. CuRTIS" -
Untitled10Ac.png

Thanks, I will take some more pictures tomorrow. I shaved the bridge of the glasses with a scalpel blade then sanded a little. I would have taken it further but chickened out at this point, incase they snapped!

And thanks for that case ref, I remember reading "B.Curtis" at some point whilst watching the movie on blu-ray. I work with the editor of "Leon" sometimes, I will ask her next time if she knows it's reference..

Thanks, I will take some more pictures tomorrow. I shaved the bridge of the glasses with a scalpel blade then sanded a little. I would have taken it further but chickened out at this point, incase they snapped!

And thanks for that case ref, I remember reading "B.Curtis" at some point whilst watching the movie on blu-ray. I work with the editor of "Leon" sometimes, I will ask her next time if she knows it's reference..

Rory thanks so much for that pic and pointer! I'm going to update my case tonight!

I scoured everywhere for a good spot on the BR. I even watched the film start to finish just paying attention to his case!

Also reminds me of how much I hate Enterbay's plastic handle... anyone have any ideas of a nice brown leather handle from something i can use to replace the handle on the case?

Thanks my friend. They really do look great now. Same goes for the neck mod. Huge improvements!!
And yeah, it would be interesting if she knows what the reference is.

Rory thanks so much for that pic and pointer! I'm going to update my case tonight!

Hey! That was my pic and pointer, not Rorys!:lol

I scoured everywhere for a good spot on the BR. I even watched the film start to finish just paying attention to his case!

Yeah I just finished doing that myself lol
I usually start by just flicking through the first time and hoping I get lucky...and I did!
This pic shows up VERY quickly for about half a second at the end of the film where Leon is smashing a hole in the wall for Mathilda to escape.

Back