LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's how should EB done their Leon! :lecture

Awesome mods there Raymond! :clap Looks way more better now! Those eyes are just killin' me so if I'm to display him, expect those eyes to be hidden haha! Again, well done bro! :wink1:

Ok Fellas!! Here we go.

Admittedly not the best pictures ive taken. I moved and my gear is gone and i don't have a proper photo spot in the new place yet...

Will post more, poses etc...

leon1h.jpg

leon4i.jpg

leon3k.jpg

leon2i.jpg

leon5a.jpg

leon7f.jpg

:horror:horror:horror
WOW!!! Incredible mods my friend!! :clap

Brilliant job on customizing Leon Ray ..i'm very very tempted to pick this guy up and do those mods myself ..i actually have a white vest thingy that came with my Mj dx it will look much better around the neck then the stock shirt ..it's short sleeved but that won't matter once the coat is on, and like yourself i got some spare buttons from a kato dex Henley that i can glue onto it.

Hi Ray...Really loved the videos..If I may ask a question, what kind of labels are on the case...So I know what to look for...I know these are customs that you did, but I never really noticed in the movie, but would like to add them, since they do kinda add to the look of the case....Thanks..

Matt

Hi Ray...Really loved the videos..If I may ask a question, what kind of labels are on the case...So I know what to look for...I know these are customs that you did, but I never really noticed in the movie, but would like to add them, since they do kinda add to the look of the case....Thanks..

Matt

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Hey guys, i'll post the labels later when i get home.

The labels are film accurate (well not the labels themselves because you can never see what they are) but the placement and amount of wear on them. was super ____ about making sure they appear exactly as they did on both sides of the case.

Hey guys, i'll post the labels later when i get home.

The labels are film accurate (well not the labels themselves because you can never see what they are) but the placement and amount of wear on them. was super ____ about making sure they appear exactly as they did on both sides of the case.

I can see that bro. Thats why Im amazed at your attention to detail. Its something I strive for myself.
Again, great job my friend. You have the best Leon custom by far IMO.
Cant wait to get him and do these mods. Need the figure and parts first though lol

Mine, just arrived. Almost beautiful figure, but yup, needs mod-ing.
What's with that neck joint!

Great work on yours Ray!

I have a few other ideas as well.
:)

Looks like he was plagued with the same issues the Donnie Yen figures had, long neck syndrome heh.

Back