Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

FatBurger.jpg

Yeah that's right there's nobody nice here only very mean and ugly people who hate newcomers and we let our dogs run everywhere and there's lots of bad traffic and crime and all kinds of other bad things you don't like and we're crowded and don't want you to come here at all so go away. Definitely do NOT come here! Go to Hawaii, all of you! Leave us sorry Californians alone!

:cool:

If youre a hot chick come to hawaii by all means and make the beach a nicer place (not that i think it could be any nicer but ya can't hurt to try).

If youre a fat dude go to Capt Faramir's house.

If youre a hot chick come to hawaii by all means and make the beach a nicer place (not that i think it could be any nicer but ya can't hurt to try).

If youre a fat dude go to Capt Faramir's house.

^^^^ you. I don't want to go to Faramir's. I want to go to Hawaii with the chicks.:lol:lol:lol

They do need more friends! I can't handle the pressure. ;) :lol

Here's Lauren again, with lighter hair. She doesn't have a boyfriend :google :confused:

l_61d0e290bf5e34932a78ac7ee5472be7.jpg

Ok, had to bring them back as I have been away too long.

Very hot to me...

SO .... have you got them to join the freaks yet ? :D

Her arms are too long and her head is too big and what's up with that lazy eye? Make-up apps have taken a hit as well. She looks undersized and a little "toyish."

Back