Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Stop being so recalcitrant and cloying this thread with lameness. Can we not return this thread to the halcyon days of old?

Look at the big brain on Pixletwin!

samjacksonpulp-thumb1.jpg

Stop being so recalcitrant and cloying this thread with lameness. Can we not return this thread to the halcyon days of old?

What a fustian post... really should try to keep your recalcitrant ramblings sub rosa... lest you cloy the audience with your antics.

Here's one I recently found, while trying to show my similarities to Two Face...:lol

Taken 3 years ago.. pretty old.

scarrs2e323.jpg

I found one of me. My three year old nephew had been climbing on me while I was trying to fall asleep on my mom's couch. I kept kicking him off, but when I finally passed out, he took advantage of the situation.

Also worthy of note is that the child is an inoperable Star Wars/Indiana Jones fan. He cannot be saved, and it's all my fault.

next_002.jpg

l_f8e7488a00d5dd03a834c6b58480ec67.jpg

Meee doing my best Sandra Bullock impression! (yes, I get that all the time) :lol

I am not lucky enough to look like anyone famous... I always look like some random guy everyone seems to know. I've had cops ask me if they just put me on Parole, and girls ask if they had seen me at the bar, etc... I am stunt double of the "random dude". :lol

I am not lucky enough to look like anyone famous... I always look like some random guy everyone seems to know. I've had cops ask me if they just put me on Parole, and girls ask if they had seen me at the bar, etc... I am stunt double of the "random dude". :lol

:lol That's hillarious.

Well even extras need stunt doubles. :lol

Unfortunately, I don't look like anyone famous either, and worse yet, I've been told I sound like Christian Slater :monkey4

Back