Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

It seems there are some disparate ideas on what a hot female looks like. :monkey1:lol:lol:lol But considering she's not even a member on this board (and did not post this pic for you all to google over or critique) or a public person where photos of her would be widely available to the public ..kinda crappy to shoot her down strictly because of physical appearance. And kinda creepy to google over her as well. :lol That's my 2 cents.

All matter of opinion and tastes, which is all fine and good. But putting down beautiful women just because they're not your type? Not so cool. Especially when there is inherent irony in your statement.

I figured I would continue the posting pics of me where you can't really see me.:lol:lol:lol

IMG_0086.jpg

There are some real nerds here getting into a pissing contest over trying to prove they are not nerds. :lol:lol

Hell, I can admit I'm not even lucky enough to be banging an ugly chick right now. :rolleyes::rotfl

There are some real nerds here getting into a pissing contest over trying to prove they are not nerds. :lol:lol

Hell, I can admit I'm not even lucky enough to be banging an ugly chick right now. :rolleyes::rotfl

you call me ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

All matter of opinion and tastes, which is all fine and good. But putting down beautiful women just because they're not your type? Not so cool. Especially when there is inherent irony in your statement.

Stop being so recalcitrant and cloying this thread with lameness. Can we not return this thread to the halcyon days of old?

Back