Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF! For real? Can we get a front shot too? :naughty

20080611.jpg

:lol:lol:lol u thought Eli was bull ^^^^tn....

I'm more lean right now though, got a July competition for Missouri Naturals

I'll try to find a more recent pic....

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Cool bro and good luck!

Thanks man!!!

I will need it, just a few more months... :banghead:

...if I wasn't natural and won enough contest maybe someone would make a PF of me but hopefully they would get my shoulders right and not give me a long neck :rotfl

I still love Arnold though, have tons of bodybuilding memorabilia, but need SS memorabilia :rock :rock2 :bow

Thanks man!!!

I will need it, just a few more months... :banghead:

...if I wasn't natural and won enough contest maybe someone would make a PF of me but hopefully they would get my shoulders right and not give me a long neck :rotfl

I still love Arnold though, have tons of bodybuilding memorabilia, but need SS memorabilia :rock :rock2 :bow

:lol:lol:lol We'll we're the same then, Arnold was very entertaining as a big muscle head but not much more. :D

I miss those days when i was working out as hell back in 2006...Carbs for breakfast and after training just Chicken,Fish,fruits the rest of the day...I went down 20 kg in 1 month the first month i started,80 kg and 5% body fat,and im 190 cm tall.

The diet is hard at first but after a month or 2 its much easier,i had no problem eating healthy after a while.

Here in the off season around 230lbs...

Future wife to be and I, happens Oct, 2009

img_1110.jpg

I miss those days when i was working out as hell back in 2006...Carbs for breakfast and after training just Chicken,Fish,fruits the rest of the day...I went down 20 kg in 1 month the first month i started,80 kg and 5% body fat,and im 190 cm tall.

The diet is hard at first but after a month or 2 its much easier,i had no problem eating healthy after a while.

Yeah after a certain period of time u'll have problems or not want to eat junk food...

img_1110.jpg

Yeah after a certain period of time u'll have problems or not want to eat junk food...

My brother, Dave!!! :rock

Glad to see more pics of you. If I ever do make it out to Cali to SDCC, we'll definitely have to meet up. I won't be there this year, but I'm hoping for 2010!!!! :rock

And I don't think I'll have any trouble getting into meeting panels with you there, dropping "bones on the haters!!"

My brother, Dave!!! :rock

Glad to see more pics of you. If I ever do make it out to Cali to SDCC, we'll definitely have to meet up. I won't be there this year, but I'm hoping for 2010!!!! :rock

And I don't think I'll have any trouble getting into meeting panels with you there, dropping "bones on the haters!!"

All I have to do is figure myself outta dis cage :emperor

img_1110.jpg

What up Skiman Dave, lover of all things Pantera and Lee Labrada...

Well.....here is I...Ruler of Planet Me:

I need a gas guzzler because the enviroment is very important for me.

picture.php

Wifey Wifey who understandey understandey...well...most of the time:

picture.php

Our little Kal-El:

picture.php

picture.php

Chapter.....you're turn pal....give it up...come on....lets go C2099.

For those about to :rock:rock:rock:rock WE :rock YOU!!!!!

Last edited:

I like the gas guzzler comment, LOL :lol

Hey man ur talkn to a dude that almost got a Hummer at this point I'm glad I didn't and when the economy fell, F all dat for a new car, sticking with my POS for a while... lol

picture.php

Wifey Wifey who understandey understandey...well...most of the time:

picture.php

Our little Kal-El:

picture.php

picture.php

There's no camera that can properly handle my "aura," as I like to call it. Every time a picture is taken, it's nothing but pure light. :dunno

It's similar to Dr. Manhattan's glow, but I've yet to control the brightness of mine.

One day.....One day.....

:tap Boooooooo....:crying:crying:crying

That's ok Chap, I will respect to the 10th power.....

:peace

I heard the new Nikon DX model can handle the "aura" but I can't guarantee that yet. I'll have to try it out.

Seriously though, I'll get around to it.....one day.....when the world is ready for a hero.....to be.....unmasked.....:monkey2

*cues ending credits*

Back