Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Star Wars cosplay:
AaylaSecuraCostume.jpg

:google COOL!!! :rock

Why so blue?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Great costume! That was the best part about C3 when I went was to see all the fans so into it.

Thanks, everyone! :D I couldn't walk five feet at Fan Expo 2007 in that costume without someone stopping me, asking for a photo.

Since its been a couple years since I posted a pic here's one from a wedding from awhile back (black and white takes the ugly out)

n1299886828_30049294_6144.jpg

And another from a party I just threw for my wifes bday:

2569_1127038458385_1299886828_30382.jpg

I had my pic taken with just about everyone there that night. At one point my shirt got coverted with to say "she loves" :lol

If I hadn't seen this post I would have thought you were a chick, because of the chick in your avatar.

That's getting to be a pet peeve of mine, actually. A completely unfair one, because people can have whatever they want to have as an avatar. If only there was a way to display our gender with our stats in every post.

If I hadn't seen this post I would have thought you were a chick, because of the chick in your avatar.

That's getting to be a pet peeve of mine, actually. A completely unfair one, because people can have whatever they want to have as an avatar. If only there was a way to display our gender with our stats in every post.

I think it's better that people are not identified as either male or female as it makes us all equally SSC Freaks.

But what about Crix?

:lol

I was actually going to quote (the now defunct and locked) thread that he/she/it started.

There's an example of someone trying too hard to fit in and preying on (perceived) gender to ingratiate themselves to others.

Like I said, I'd rather people be respected and taken for what they are inside rather than their outer shell. Man, woman, kurgan, p!tu etc...:D

Back