Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee your boots :drool

and that top hat and cane look awesome together :rock
Thank you! I don't know what happened to that pair...I had a lot of boots back then. Heh. Now I just wear my Docs everyday.

I loved my top hat. Wore it too much I think:
AR-15.jpg

The cane was functional though. I get lightheaded and have a tendency to faint sometimes. I also have a really horrible sense of balance. It's stopped me from falling a few times, and it has a sword inside of it. :D

Thank you! I don't know what happened to that pair...I had a lot of boots back then. Heh. Now I just wear my Docs everyday.

I loved my top hat. Wore it too much I think:
AR-15.jpg

The cane was functional though. I get lightheaded and have a tendency to faint sometimes. I also have a really horrible sense of balance. It's stopped me from falling a few times, and it has a sword inside of it. :D

Thats photo is classic...shame we can't do that sort of thing over here :(:lol

Sorry to hear you've got that problem...I know what its like (short term only) I had a horrid ear infection a week or so ago and I could barely walk without falling into things...had to stay away from the statues for about 6 days :lol

So cool it has a sword inside it :rock

I'm in the middle of sassing my brother in that photo. He said something about girls not being able to shoot and I was remarking that that was a stupid thing to say to a girl with a loaded AR-15 in her hands. (Incidentally I am an ace shot. :D)

It's my meds that made me dizzy a lot. Doesn't happen much anymore though. :)

I'm in the middle of sassing my brother in that photo. He said something about girls not being able to shoot and I was remarking that that was a stupid thing to say to a girl with a loaded AR-15 in her hands. (Incidentally I am an ace shot. :D)

It's my meds that made me dizzy a lot. Doesn't happen much anymore though. :)

Yup, show him that us girls can do anything as good or better than them! :rock So that is a loaded machine gun?? Sorry that seems both awesome and shocking to me, seems I have never even seen a real gun (apart from police) let alone held and shot one :lol

Glad to hear that your better now :)

It was a loaded rifle. I've shot an AR-15, a 10 gauge shotgun, 12 gauge shotgun, .44, .38 and .22. Every so often I go out to the farm with my family and we target practice. Never fired a machine gun but it would be fun! Fully automatic weapons are illegal to own. My father now owns an M-4 (another rifle) and I would like to fire that one, too.

It was a loaded rifle. I've shot an AR-15, a 10 gauge shotgun, 12 gauge shotgun, .44, .38 and .22. Every so often I go out to the farm with my family and we target practice. Never fired a machine gun but it would be fun! Fully automatic weapons are illegal to own. My father now owns an M-4 (another rifle) and I would like to fire that one, too.

:lol Showing my ignorance calling it a machine gun eh? This maybe a silly question but whats it liek firing a gun? always kinda wondered :dunno :)

It's a power trip. When I was a kid I hated guns, didn't go near them because I thought they were evil. Then I grew up and realized that it was the person holding the gun that made it good or evil. I still think the world would be a better place if every gun in existence disappeared into thin air, but that will never happen so I'm glad that my Constitution gives me the right to own them. I've never fired at a living creature before though, I imagine that feels quite different. My father had to put a sick cow down once. He put two rounds through its skull and he felt so bad about it afterward. The only time I would be okay shooting something living is if it was attacking me. If someone broke into my home I wouldn't hesitate to blow his head off! But I wouldn't be able to hunt.

It's a power trip. When I was a kid I hated guns, didn't go near them because I thought they were evil. Then I grew up and realized that it was the person holding the gun that made it good or evil. I still think the world would be a better place if every gun in existence disappeared into thin air, but that will never happen so I'm glad that my Constitution gives me the right to own them. I've never fired at a living creature before though, I imagine that feels quite different. My father had to put a sick cow down once. He put two rounds through its skull and he felt so bad about it afterward. The only time I would be okay shooting something living is if it was attacking me. If someone broke into my home I wouldn't hesitate to blow his head off! But I wouldn't be able to hunt.

I find your honesty both refreshing and hilarious :lol :)

Oooh. Schmexy Elvis. ;)

That girl looks like she's never touched a gun before in her life before they handed that one to her to pose with.

Back