Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that's what an ex-mod looks like :monkey5

btw, spicy chickenjoy = yummmmmmmmmm

Yeah, you can see the pain in my eyes. Scars of being a mod.

And yes, my wife is quite spi.... wait, you meant the chicken. :doh They had that dumb spicy chickenjoy on repeat in the place on a HD screen and my kids howled with laughter everytime it replayed. :dunno

Yeah, you can see the pain in my eyes. Scars of being a mod.

And yes, my wife is quite spi.... wait, you meant the chicken. :doh They had that dumb spicy chickenjoy on repeat in the place on a HD screen and my kids howled with laughter everytime it replayed. :dunno

lol :lol was it that guy with the cheesy expression as he bites into the chicken?

Pixletwin: Mean.... Moody... Magnificent.. :naughty

4627_1181178249840_1239695011_498953_4505753_n.jpg

0000038555_20070320124608.jpg

:lol :lol I'm 1/4 Latina (my mom's 1/2 Panamanian)...but it doesn't get me squat. I'm considered Caucasian by the govt even though I sure don't look it. :lol

Here's a weird one ..what do you get when crossing Scottish/Irish and Filipino parentage, and born in Australia? - Perhaps a classic case of depersonalisation disorrder!? LOL.

I posted my pics here before, but here are some others. Usually I get comments of being from Spanish or South American lineage. Though some have thought I am Native American - hmm never knew there was a mass exodus of Sioux peoples to Australia in this countries history :naughty ..and I'm not pulling a Sam Whitemoon :p

Last trip to Philippines ..in-law in the back ground.
dsc02252y.jpg

Same trip ..Manila Bay Walk.
dsc02237u.jpg

From left to right, my partner, mother and my sister.
dsc00607hwd.jpg

Here's a weird one ..what do you get when crossing Scottish/Irish and Filipino parentage, and born in Australia? - Perhaps a classic case of depersonalisation disorrder!? LOL.

That's a good combo. Where I live there are plenty of people with a Filipino and Caucasian background. I see that everyday. All my friends with that type of combo always got beautiful girls when we hit the clubs.

My wife has an interesting combo to she's half Japanese and half German. Which of course attracted me immediately.

That's a good combo. Where I live there are plenty of people with a Filipino and Caucasian background. I see that everyday. All my friends with that type of combo always got beautiful girls when we hit the clubs.

My wife has an interesting combo to she's half Japanese and half German. Which of course attracted me immediately.

Ancient, oh yeah it is also pretty common to see half Filo/Caucasian's here too, but mostly so with younger families in their children, than those who are older such as myself (I'm 36). Particularily as a kid in the 80s, for me anyways, it was sorta rare to come by. Back then though, it was more older anglo saxon men with young Filipina wives, but they'd have no kids, as the men would often have grown up children from their previous marriages.

That is cool about your wife being German and Japanese, that is very unique and she must be a stunner! My sister often gets mistaken for being pure Japanese ..she doesn't mind, as she just considers herself a Plejaren ;)

Anyways, back to topic - keep posting pics ppls!!

No, it's not. :lol :lol Nice try though...I will give you a star for your effort. :D Do Spanish people call themselves Latino/a or is that primarily for North/South American Hispanics? :confused:

If you think about this, it's pretty funny. Italians are from Italy, Americans are from America, but where the ^^^^ are Hispanics and Latino/as from???? Are they from Hispania or Latinica??? Never heard of those countries.

Back