Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I really don't like Panama City. :lol Every time I go there I want to get out of the city immediately and head for the country parts. Just thought I would let every one know. Debbie-downer out!

I've only been to Panama City once...and that was really just passing through. My parents live in a nice condo....across from a huge mall. :rolleyes: :lol It seems to be pretty Americanized where they are and caters to tourists and retirees. I loved it when they lived further north. It was so beautiful and lush.

Now we are both talking about Panama City, Panama...not Florida right? :lol

I know. :( I just never really learned it...my mom didn't want my brother and I to speak it growing up (can't say I blame her since we grew up in Idaho) but I regret not knowing it now. My boss and I are going to take a course this summer...so hopefully I'll know more than Me gusto cerveza and donde esta el bano. :lol

I've only been to Panama City once...and that was really just passing through. My parents live in a nice condo....across from a huge mall. :rolleyes: :lol It seems to be pretty Americanized where they are and caters to tourists and retirees. I loved it when they lived further north. It was so beautiful and lush.

Now we are both talking about Panama City, Panama...not Florida right? :lol

I know. :( I just never really learned it...my mom didn't want my brother and I to speak it growing up (can't say I blame her since we grew up in Idaho) but I regret not knowing it now. My boss and I are going to take a course this summer...so hopefully I'll know more than Me gusto cerveza and donde esta el bano. :lol
I know where they live, I have been to that mall and that area is very nice. It's the inner city that I don't care for. Lots of pollution and it's so densely populated. Also, when you stop at a red light about 3 guys will run to your car and wipe your windshield and then expect you to pay them for it. :lol

I remember taking showers in the city and once you stepped out of the shower you were already sweating. Ugh. :lol The country is beautiful, especially by the beach.

I guess I am biases though because I am not much of a city fan- no matter what city it is. San Jose Costa Rica was terrible to me as well. :sick

Pixletwin: Mean.... Moody... Magnificent.. :naughty

4627_1181178249840_1239695011_498953_4505753_n.jpg

yeah that pic makes me feel like Im his kid and I better eat my veggies OR ELSE!!!! :lol

Now that is a mix !!!!!!! :banana
Thanks!
But I feel badly that I left out my Russian grandmother... so add that too!

Dave said no more nude photos. :mad:
:monkey2:monkey2 Feel free to PM them to me. :D :naughty
I want Batty's nude pics in my inbox too... :monkey2

yeah that pic makes me feel like Im his kid and I better eat my veggies OR ELSE!!!! :lol
That's exactly what Marc looks like! :lol
I'd want that expression and his fingers waving *slowly* in my... face.

:monkey3

Back