Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Road Warriors were awesome,definitely one of the most popular Tag Teams in history. Remember Yokozuna`s signature move?:lol <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iLckRXYy9HM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iLckRXYy9HM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
You remember HBK's little ass getting crushed by that weekly with Jim Cornette? :lol

So you saw Orton in person? That is awesome bro! :rock I need to go to your gym. :lol My best tag teams over are the original DX and Edge and Christian.

Yep, he even gives me head nods whenever we pass each other, it's like a respect thing I guess :lol

I'm pretty humble about my physique but whenever you see someone that works hard or you can tell that someone is in there more than just wanting to get in shape there's some sort of respect factor that guys give you especially if your training to blood sweat and tears on your face :lol

but yeah he's there and he trains with some MMA or at least I think they are mix martial art guys since they are always wearing Tap Out ^^^^ but who knows these days everyone wears that ^^^^ :lol

My favorite wrestler is the Ultimate Warrior, does he still wrestle? Him and the junkyard dog.

:monkey3

I thought he died I could be wrong though, it's been way too long since I've actually followed the news on wrestlers.

I knew the Wolverine died of a roid over dose...

Hell jah :rock

HartFoundation.jpg

Can't wait to meet these guys on Friday!!! (along with Mr Kennedy, Christy Hemme, Paul London. etc).

Dude check this Botched one out
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BU-HWTNahKs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BU-HWTNahKs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:horror OUCH!

That looked full force dude :horror :lol

C'mon guys! UW? JYD? Who the ???? would be serious about those 2? :lol

For the record I did watch WWF about 10 years ago because of the Rock. That was then.

Yep, he even gives me head nods whenever we pass each other, it's like a respect thing I guess :lol I'm pretty humble about my physique but whenever you see someone that works hard or you can tell that someone is in there more than just wanting to get in shape there's some sort of respect factor that guys give you especially if your training to blood sweat and tears on your face :lol but yeah he's there and he trains with some MMA or at least I think they are mix martial art guys since they are always wearing Tap Out ^^^^ but who knows these days everyone wears that ^^^^ :lol
:lol Dude, that kicks major ass! That is legit!

Yea it looked like he slipped and his big ol 600lb ass came down hard on that dudes neck!

What sucks is that not only would that hurt but it probably reeks too :lol

Prolly a cracked sternum 4 LIFE and a life of hard breathing...

Anyone ever watched those supposedly true stories behind the scenes of the mat, some of those guys really suffered for the entertainment displayed amongst us fans...!

:lol Dude, that kicks major ass! That is legit!

I would say this, is pretty effn tall :lol, I'm only around 5'9 average height and around 220lbs on off season 185lbs lean during cut, he's at least 6'4+ and around a lean 200lbs+.

I don't think he bulks though judging on his workout techniques.

One dude I would never miss with and would really like to see in person is Bastista.

Any B fans in the house :rock

batista.jpg

Just crazy trap and shoulder development... :banghead

I would say this, is pretty effn tall :lol, I'm only around 5'9 average height and around 220lbs on off season 185lbs lean during cut, he's at least 6'4+ and around a lean 200lbs+. I don't think he bulks though judging on his workout techniques.
His stats says weighs 240 lbs so I'd imagine he is huge. :lol

I remember going ape???? when Hogan slammed Andre. Nothing tops it.

picture.php

That was my ape ^^^^ even whenever watching this as a kid, that is history right there. Your are eight EF nothing tops that...

Hulkmania running wild on u...............................

Say your prayers and eat you vitamins, and you can do anything. Even the Hulk proved that :lol

edit: and a major hernia :lol

Back