Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, maybe you should start a wrestling fan thread instead of posting all this here. Just a suggestion. :)

Hey guys, maybe you should start a wrestling fan thread instead of posting all this here. Just a suggestion. :)

Ween PIC!!! OR GTF>......... :D

That's what I said bunny bread...

bunny+bread.jpg

Yea I was thinking someone that doesn't dig wrestling like us would definitely be annoyed :lol

:monkey3

You know how many pages that just went? And it got me to thinking about how I only had so much patience for other G.I.Joe fans when I was a kid because they all liked wrestling.

Have to admit I'm with Pix, I've never seen the appeal of watching fat/steroid infested, lank haired red necks getting sweaty and chasing each other around a ring... but what would I know, I collect dolls!

Pix and Wook we will take you down brother... I'll come through thick and then and eat all my Flintstone vitamins and say the prayers because when Ski and Toast come down on you, your gonna wish you had some snow boots and butter.

What are you gonna do brother when the snow storm/margarine comes tumbling down on you?!?!?!?!?

16apnvk.gif

Back